counting

Cast: 

Jade 
Friday: Ruby

Type:

Kinky/Smut

Setting:

Classroom

POV:

Jade

"Friday, you better not be doing what I think you're doing," I slurred, standing up from behind the desk. I positioned my hands on the wood and leaned forwards. I turned my hands out and my elbows in, squeezing and pushing up my boobs, making them more ovbious. Ruby, poor little Ruby's eyes lifted from her work book. I smirked as her eyes landed on my chest. They were swimming with lust and desperation and my walls squeezed. God, she turned me on.
"I'm not doing anything, miss," she replied- keeping her voice strong, as expected, and linking her blue eyes with mine. 
"Hm, one," I nodded. I stood up straight, licked my lips and walked round to the front. Passing each girls desk, I closed their books and all of their eyes landed on me. None of them spoke, none of them even opened their mouths- sensing the tension in the air. Ruby gulped as I stopped in front of her. "What if I check?" 
She gulped again and quickly glanced down at her page- empty of course. I tutted and lifted one finger under her chin, lifting her eyes back to mine. "Two," I whispered, leaning in closer. 
"T-two what?" she muttered, beginning to squirm in her seat. All eyes were on us as I leaned in even further, my lips almost touching hers. I smirked. 
"Three."
"Miss, I don't understand," she whimpered, leaning back in her chair. I put my hand on her shoulder. 
"Stand up," I ordered. She did so immediately, as my obedient sub would. "Come round here." I motioned for the front of the desks. She gulped but did so, stopping in front of me. I stood a head taller than Ruby and with her not having shoes on, even taller. I picked a ruler off Thursday's desk and tapped the cold plastic to Ruby's cheek.
"You know the rules in my classroom, don't you little girl?" I said, speaking louder now so everyone could see the show unfolding. 
She nodded, making my eyebrows furrow and my head to shake. I tapped the ruler on her cheek again. 
"Four." She gulped and her eyes widened. "I'll ask again. You know the rules in my classroom, don't you, little girl?" I lowered my voice at the end and she almost buckled on the spot.
"Yes, Miss Jade."
"Recite them."
She paused, I waited. When she didn't speak, I tapped her cheek again.
"Five. Don't you know them, princess?" I rolled my 'r' and prolonged my 's', watching her squirm at the sound of my voice.
"I do Miss."
"Then why can't you tell me them?"
"I don't know, miss," she lowered her head and the ruler dropped.
"Six." She gasped and looked up at me, fear in her eyes.
"Drop your pants," I ordered. She looked at me and her eyes widened, her pupils grew darker. She pushed her leggings past her hips and onto the floor, kicking them off with her feet.
"And the pull up Friday, I don't have all day." I could hear the sexual tension from all my other girls now and it made me smile- they knew just as well as I did that Ruby was about to be punished.

She dropped her pull up to and I stepped closer to her and squatted down. She gasped as I slowly forced cold air onto her exposed clit. I kept my girls clean shaven and she was horny- making it swell. I smirked again before lifting one finger and slowly sliding it across her lips, hooking it inside her and pulling it back out. It was soaked with her juices. "Look at this girls," I shook her head. "No one gets this horny without surely needing to do something about it." I smirked. Ruby whimpered and quivered under my gaze. I showed the girls, making sure the light reflected the juices perfectly. "What were you doing with your hand under the table, Friday?" She gulped. "Touching myself, Miss," she whispered. I nodded and stood up."What else were you using?""My heel, Miss.""Why did it take you six mistakes to tell me the truth?" I asked, standing up straight. I picked up the ruler and held the flat side against her naked parts. She gasped at the cold feeling."I'm not sure, Miss. I'm sorry.""You will be sorry when I make you recite all the rules, six times whilst being spanked." Her eyes glassed over but I ignored it. She could handle it. It wasn't a difficult punishment, she's had worse. I leaned down so my eyes were level with hers and I could feel her breath on my lips, turning me on. "Lean over the my desk so I can teach you a lesson." She did so immediately, sticking her top half over my desk, exposing her arse to me and the other girls."Good girl. Start reciting." I spanked her once with the ruler, she gapsed but quickly fell into the rules. Like my good, well behaved student.