'if you don't rest. you won't heal.'- P11

Cast:

Jade
Thursday: Leigh-Anne

Type:

fluffy
age regression

Setting:

everywhereee

POV:

Jade

"Where are the girls?" I asked Maddie, picking up a t-shirt as I walked into the lounge area. The house was a mess and although we were all off routine, I expected some decency towards their belongings. It was getting on my nerves now. We all lived in this house, we should all respect it. 
"Outside, playing. I think." Maddie replied, head in her phone. I sighed and looked outside, sure enough, all of them were out there playing ball or tag, I couldn't tell. Even Leigh-Anne and she wasn't meant to be doing anything! I'd told her she wasn't allowed outside whilst her hand was still in the cast.

I went outside and made my presence known. All the girls saw me and Ruby, in her headspace came running over and jumped into my arms. 
"Hey little one," I smiled, kissing her cheek. She cuddled into me and I looked at the others. 
"Leigh, can you come inside please?" I said to her, softly. I didn't want to be mean. I knew she wanted to play with the others, especially if she was in her headspace but I didn't want her out here and able to risk hurting her hand more. At the minute, she was unable to get herself dressed and cleaned. She couldn't even go to the toilet without needing help so the fact she was out here, so carelessly playing made me a little irritated. 
"I playin mama," she mumbled, kicking about the ball at her feet. 
"And mama told you I didn't want you playing outside. Come on," I set Ruby down on her feet and held out my hand. 
"No." I sighed and put my hands on my hips. 
"'No' isn't an answer. Inside, please." She shook her head and turned around, then Perrie piped up. 
"Mama, she just want play with everyone. It not fair you send her side!" 
"I know she wants to play baby," I walked up behind Leigh and put my hands on her shoulders. "But, she's more than capable playing inside the house where she isn't going to hurt herself even more." I leaned over her shoulder but she shrugged me off. 
"I no wan come inside mama! Everyone out here!" 
"Maddie is inside. I'm inside." 
"Noooo," she whined loudly and sat on the floor. Perrie, being the little one she is, sat next to her and glared up at me. 
"Look, why don't you come inside and we can do something fun in there. If you fall over out here baby, you're going to hurt yourself more and you're not going to like that- are you?" I crouched down to her height and she huffed, keeping her eyes low. 
"No." 
"Leigh," I sighed. "This isn't me asking nicely anymore. Mama wants you to come inside, now." 
"Noo, I no want to mama!" 
"Well, mama's the boss. Let's keep this friendly and just come in like the good girl I know you are. I just want to keep you safe and not hurt." 
"You're such a meanie, mama." Perrie grumbled. She whispered something to Leigh and then Leigh beamed and nodded. They jumped and held hands before scurrying off inside the house- at least they were in? 

The other girls stayed outside, doing whatever. I went in and saw no sight of Leigh or Perrie. I groaned. I bet they were up to no good. If you thought Brynn and Ruby were cheeky when they were together, Leigh and Perrie take it to a whole new level and you could never punish them because their sweet, little, doe eyes beg you not to. 
"Did you see where the two devils got to?" I asked Maddie, whose head was still in her phone. She pointed up the stairs. 
"They are in a bathroom, they said something about making and asked if I wanted to help," she shrugged. 
"You didn't think to stop them making potions with the soap? God damn it Maddie." I charged up the stairs and followed for the sound of giggles. 

I opened the bathroom door and saw both girls, naked and sat in an empty bath, covered head to fucking toe in soap. That wasn't even 5 minutes. 
"Uh ohs," Perrie mumbled, looking at Leigh. 
"Uh ohs," Leigh replied, looking between myself and Perrie. 
"Out. Now." I said to them both, not even trying to mess around with the sweet talk. "You're both going to go and stand in the corners and I'm going to sort your mess out." I grabbed two towels and then stopped, looking at Leigh-Anne's cast. How on earth was I meant to clean it properly without getting it wet? 
"You're in big trouble." I said to her as I held out her towel, shaking my head. 
"I just wanted have fun mama," she mumbled. 
"Having fun isn't messing up my bathroom." I wrappd the towel around her and then held one out for Perrie. "You're meant to be looking out for Leigh when she's hurting, not being silly and encouraging this behaviour." She hung her head and I noticed all the soap in her hair. For goodness sake. 

I got them cleaned up pretty easily and they were both as quiet as mice, sat on my bed wrapped in towels. I had given them some colouring books whilst I cleaned up the bathroom . They'd both been in timeout and were both feeling sorry for themselves. 
"Right," I said, putting my hands on my hips. They looked at me, sheepishly. "Leigh-Leigh, you're hurt. You're stuggling to do things- the amount of times I've had to help you this week and you've gotten upset wanting to do it yourself is silly. Shouldn't that hint to you that you need to look after yourself?" 
"I wan get better mama." 
"I know baby. I want you to as well which is why I'm trying to get you to understand that you can't be playing outside and messing around in a slippery bath tub with all of mama's wash things!" 
"It Perrie's idea," she grumbled, keeping her head down. I looked at Pez, already knowing it was. 
"I just want you to be safe. If you don't rest and look after yourself, you aren't going to get any better." 
"I sorry mama," she crawled over to me and sat in my lap. I held her close, cradling her and kissing her head. We managed to get her cast clean with the help of 111- it wasn't wet. 
"You missy," I smirked, nudging Perrie with my foot. "Need to be looking after her too and not messing up mama's washing things." She looked up at me and nodded, smiling slightly. 
"I know you want to have fun, but you can do that safely- okay?" 
"Otay mama," she crawled over to me also and sat beside me, cuddling Leigh-Anne and I together. 

Hopefully, they understood now and hopefully, Leigh's hand can get better soon!