substances

Disclaimer: this isn't smutty but is based on mature themes. Punishment won't be included either, due to the nature of the story but it's definitely not fluff :) TW : drugs
Euphoria inspired ngl

Cast:

Jade

Tuesday: Perrie

Type:

view disclaimer

Setting:

everywhere- kind of

POV:

Perrie (until stated otherwise)

The rain hammered down on me as I rode my bike under the street lights. Thunder clapped in the background and I shivered. I wasn't dressed for this but I needed this. Last time I was conscious of what he did to me- the only thing that stopped me thinking was the drugs. If I can do it again, it can go away. The memories. The pain. The fucking torture can all leave because all I felt at the minute was anger and sickness towards myself. How was I so fucking weak to let him do that shit to me? How am I still so fucking weak? I snuck out of the house at two am to find drugs because I can't fucking handle myself. 

I pulled over at the drug house. I remembered the blokes name- Trevor- what a druggie name. I knocked on the door, unsure of if I should walk in or not but thankfully, it opened pretty quick. 
"Well, look who it is. Never thought I'd see you again, blondie," he smirked and stepped out of the way. I smiled at him, the closed lip smile that you gave to strangers as you passed them in the street to assure them you weren't a weirdo. He quickly assessed the street and sniggered. 
"Came here on your bike?" I nodded. "You might want to bring it in. Unless you want to walk home." I rolled my eyes, went out, grabbed it and brought it in with me. It was awkward trying to walk past him holding the handle bars but I tried my absolute hardest not to make a fool of myself. I just needed the drugs, then I would be gone. It stunk. 

I told him what I needed and he nodded, looking through his little bags in the drawer. There were also bottles- lots and lots of pill bottles scattered all over the place. It was dark in here too, musty and moldy and I was cold to the bone. The rain was still pouring outside and I knew, at home, one of the girls were going to be up- most likely Ruby as she was scared of storms. Jade would be awake, attending to her, holding her and playing with her hair under the warm covers. Perhaps she was reading to her, tickling her- loving her. 

I quickly pushed the thoughts away as he cleared his throat. "Got your money?" I nodded and pulled £200 from my bra. Thanks to Jade's stash. It was her funds, I don't know what for. I had every intention of paying her back, obviously, just right now I was depserate and all my pocket money went on a new squishmallow wfor Leigh. He raised an eyebrow. 
"It's not that much, sweet thing," he winked at me and I scoffed before asking how much he did want. It was only £120 I didn't know why he didn't take the extra £80. I would have. He gave me the bags and I put them in bra too. I grabbed my bike and left, waving at him as I swung the one leg over and began down the street. 

It was empty- dead. Lights flickered as lightning struck with extreme power and the thunder sounded a whole lot louder. I knew more girls would be awake now- Leigh hated stroms too. Shit. If Leigh was awake then she'd see I was. I knew she'd try and climb into my bed before going to Jade and then when I wasn't there she would have presumed I was with Jade too. I wasn't. I was getting my drugs. I rode past a 24/7 convenience store and pulled up. I dropped my bike behind a bin so it wasn't noticeable from the street and shook off the rain as much as I could. I went in and looked around a little then went to the cashier. 
"Sorry, do you have a bathroom I could use. I'm pretty far from home and quite desperate," I said to her, jogging on the spot a little to make it more beliveable. She chewed her gum and pointed to the back, behind a sign talking about milk prices I noticed the toilet sign- illuminated only half way. I didn't thank her, just went off to the bathrooms.