'you're not going anywhere dressed like that!'- P17

Cast:

Jade
Wednesday: Annie

Type:

Kinky/Smut

Setting:

Living room

POV:

Annie

For once, Jade was letting me go out on a weekend! I was over the moon. I was ecstatic. I hadn't been out in so long and it was suffocating. I just wanted to get drunk and let lose. I don't know why she'd been so strict but she had and now, I was going to use this opportunity to my advantage. 
Obviously, she'd put rules in place: home for two, don't black out, no making out with people I don't know, blah blah blah. The only thing she hadn't mentioned was what I was or wasn't allowed to wear. Now, this excited me even more! I had free reign to my wardrobe. Now, the majority of my wardrobe was purple- since it was my colour- however, I had a few things I'd brought in with me which I refused to let Jade look after. I had a dress which had the lower chest/upper stomach and back missing and connected at the side with black lace. It was low cut and very short but it looked amazing on me. It made my figure look incredible and I wanted to show that off. I decided to wear some sneakers- not to dress down but simply to be comfortable. I did my makeup too. I put some eyeliner on and just glammed up to look the best I could and then asked Maddie if she could curl my hair. 
"Jade is going to flip a table when she sees your outfit," she laughed, looking me up and down. 
"It's fine. She didn't tell me I couldn't wear it," I smirked and sat at her desk- hoping she'd just get on with it. In truth, I was scared that Jade wasn't going to be happy with it. I suppose, I knew she wanted to look after me and all that jazz but quite frankly, I'm a grown woman I can look after myself. Maddie just shook her head and got on with my hair. We made small talk, laughing and joking. I loved Maddie- she loved me. 

I picked up my bag and tried to sneak through the house. However, obviously, Jade was not where I thought she was. The sneaky girls told me that she was in the bathroom. 
"What the fuck are you wearing?" she asked. I stopped dead. I turned around and looked at her. I smiled sweetly, lifted my shoulders and smiled. 
"Go and get changed." 
"No," I mumbled. 
"No?"
"No. I'm an adult, I can wear what I want," I smirked. However, she marched towards me and put her hands on my waist. She pulled me to her and my breath hitched. 
"You're not going anywhere dressed like a little slut," she mumbled. My heart began beating hard against my ribs and I tried not to smile. "Unless, you want me to do something about it." 
"Wha-what would you do?" She smirked before kissing me hard against the lips. 
"You want to know why I don't want you going out like this, princess?" she smirked, pulling back quickly and looking me up and down. 
"Yes," I replied, knowing if I didn't use my words I'd be punished. 
"Because, you're going to drink," she took my hand and began walking me away from the wall. "And when you drink, you get forgetful." That was true. Her eyes were full of lust as she kept racking my body with them. "And then, we don't want you to forget what you have waiting for you at home- do we?" She quickly pushed me over the couch and straddled me. I giggled as her hair fell in my face and she kissed me again- hard. I was getting wetter and wetter down there. She was so possesive. 
"I won't forget about you," I mumbled between kisses. I put my hands in her hair, pushing it away from me and letting me see her face. 
She smirked and looked at me. "I know. I'm going to make sure you don't." Butterflies erupted in my stomach as she moved her lips down my exposed chest and stomach and then spread my legs. My breathing picked up my I could hear my blood pumping in my ears. I wanted her. She began licking my thighs, pushing up my dress and getting closer and closer to my literally dripping pussy. She was eager- so eager to fuck me and I loved it. Her kisses were possesise and her breath was jealous and her tongue was eager and alive and I wanted her to never stop. 
The tip of her tongue toched my suddenly bare pussy and I couldn't help but moan loudly. I felt her smirk and suddenly push her face closer to my pussy. I moved my hips upwards, wanting to feel her even closer. 

It wasn't long until I came all over her and the sofa- and my black dress. She smirked proudly, seeing me a hot, sweaty mess underneath her. 
"Go and get changed you little slut," she smacked my thigh, laughing and climbed off me. I pouted, messing with her but got up anway. I walked through the house, cum literally dripping down my leg. She watched and whislted from the other doorway, making my blush and shake my head. Jesus Jade. 
"Did she flip a table then?" Maddie smirked, seeing me come down the stairs. Then she saw the state of me. "Oh wait, I think she flipped you over a table." 
We laughed loudly and I got changed- ready to actually go out this time. 

I'm meant to be writing essays but here we are :)