'stop fussing, mama's here'- P5

Cast:

Jade
Tuesday: Perrie

Type:

fluffy and angsty
age regression

Setting:

Bedroom

POV:

Jade

Carrying pez through the house proved a lot more difficult when she was dead weight and regressed so far into her headspace I was getting no words out of her. I wasn't sure what triggered it but earlier today the poor girl just plopped herself at my feet and became the smallest baby I'd ever seen. None of my girls had ever been this small before.
Nonetheless, everyone jumped into action. Immediately upon realising how little my princess was, I picked her up and cradled her, Maddie fetched her a bottle whilst Annie got her a diaper- in case of accidents. Ruby and Brynn stopped their games and came to fawn over their 'baby sister' and never had I seen my Angel so loved and adored.

Although obviously very small, she was happy and giggling away. At around four in the afternoon, I set her on the interactive play mat whilst I went to the bathroom. She's been quite clingy since first slipping so it was a nice relieve. When I returned from the bathroom, she was giggling, kicking her legs, squirming and just being her excited little self with Annie over her pulling funny faces. The fact such a simple game made her so giggly and stimulated proved her headspace and I instantly adored all my girls. They were so sweet and appreciative of everyone else and I adored how much Annie had taken to Perrie recently.

Now, it was bed time! Gracie was getting my other little ones to sleep whilst I focused on the fussing Perrie. I'd put her in the bath earlier with Leigh as a way to try and get her headspace a little older as I didn't want her to fall asleep so deep! However, I'd made matters worse. As she was so small, she only wanted to lay down- she didn't want to play or even to splash so she fussed quite considerably. Eventually, Gracie got Leigh out as she got all fussy too and went to get her ready for bed with Maddies help whilst I bathed Perrie. She calmed down a bit but not enough to let her sleep.
I concluded she was going to have to sleep with me as I didn't trust her in her 'big girl bed'.

I laid her down on the bed and almost instantly she whined and stretched out, wanting me to be holding her again.
"I know baby, hold on." I mumbled to her, giving her bare belly a little rub. I didn't have any pjs for her- nor did I have a diaper and she only had a towel on! I couldn't leave her on the bed unsupervised either. She whined louder and kicked out her little legs in a fuss but I just drew patterns on her belly with one hand whilst getting myself undressed with the other. If she was tired enough for bed time then I'd have to go to bed too!

Not long later, we were both naked and she was still fussing. Her whines were only growing louder and she was rubbing her eyes with more fierceness. I ran quickly to my wardrobe and grabbed some underwear, causing her to let out a huge cry for me. I sighed and pulled my knickers on and a top over my head before crawling across the bed. I sat cross legged by her head and peered over her. When seeing me, the tears in her eyes cleared immediately and a small smile spread on her face. Her hands raised up to reach mine and they cupped my cheeks. I pulled a funny face at her causing a big giggle.

Gracie walked in then. I didn't mind at all. She'd been staying over almost every night and her help had been paramount to keep the house in check! She stopped by the door, observing the naked little lady on my bed and I smiled widely.
"Can you go and get her pjs and a nappy?"
"On it captain," she saluted and shut the door behind her. Perrie gasped and looked up at the door, suddenly seeming startled.
"It's okay lovely," I whispered and ran my fingers through her hair. She whimpered a little and sat up then scampered into my lap. "You're okay! It was just Gracie!" I wrapped my arms around her tightly and got the blanket from the end of my bed. I wrapped it around her body as goosebumps were evident and kissed her head and she buried it in my neck. "Mama's got you," I cooed and began to rock us back and forth.

A few minutes later, Gracie came back in. She had a bottle in one hand and clothes and a diaper in another! As well, she had Perrie's sunshine and I smiled widely. She knew my little girls so well.
"Gracie to the rescue," she mumbled, climbing onto the bed. I laughed and thanked her then shuffled Perrie in my lap. She whimpered and whined but we quickly got her into the right position to her changed. Whilst Gracie tackled the bottom, I tackled the top! I got her t-shirt around her neck before she began to cry and fuss more. Gracie being the power woman she is had already diapered her. Pez shuffled and whimpered in my arms.
"Oh bubba, it's okay," I mumbled, stroking up and down her arms. I tried to grab her wrist to get it in her T-shirt but she was having none of it.
"Hey, hey, shh baby girl," Gracie mumbled, running her hands up and down Perrie's legs. Perrie cried and wiggled away from me, letting out a wail. I sighed and moved back over to her, running my finger down her wet cheek.
"Hey my princess," I whispered softly. She shuffled and shook her head. "Open them pretty eyes for mama." She shook her head more. "I know they're tired baby but mama wants to talk to you!" I cooed. Her eyes flickered open softly and a few stray tears fell out but Gracie was there to wipe them.
"How about we get you dressed, allllll nice and cosy and you can have some warm milk in mamas arms?" I suggested gently. She grumbled and babbled at me, reaching out for my chest.
"Hmm, milk from your bottle!" I teased, knowing what she really wanted. However, she only whined more and kicked out her legs. Gracie cocked an eyebrow at me.
"Just nurse her already," she giggled. I rolled my eyes and nodded.
"I'll sit her up, you get her top on and we'll sort it!"

Very quickly, I had my back against the headboard with a naked Perrie in my lap. She completely refused the T-shirt and shorts so we agreed she needed skin to skin. I took my own top off and held her close to me. Gracie helped to wrap a supportive blanket around my back and around Perrie- to not only keep her warm but also keep her in position when she wanted to nurse! It didn't take her long at all to latch on to my nipple and almost instantly her whines and cried mellowed out to nothing.
I smiled softly at Gracie as Perrie suckled.
"I assume my place in bed had been taken tonight." She teased.
"Not at all. Please stay," I smiled and puckered my lips for a kiss.
She leaned over the nursing baby and kissed me slowly. However, Perrie being the jealous girl she is was quick to push her away. She unlatched and fussed more, babbling angrily at Gracie. We couldn't help but smile. I held her closer to me, guiding her angry little mouth back to my nipple.
"Stop fussing now baby, mama's here." I whispered gently. I ran my fingers through her hair andGracie ran her finger down her nose, encouraging her eyes to close.

Before long she was fast asleep and her suckling reduced to nothing. We manoeuvred her to the bed and one of us lay on each side. We kissed each other goodnight before falling into a deep sleep with a very deep in headspace baby girl between us!