you're late

Cast:

Jade

Monday- Maddie

Wednesday- Annie

Type:

Punishment

Setting: 

Shopping centre
House

POV:

Maddie 

Until specified otherwise :)

"Home by four, latest," Jade said, holding open the front door. 
"Yesss, you've told us," Annie grumbled, trying to push me out of the door. But I stayed put. 
"We'll be home, promise," I said to her. Jade just nodded, wrapped her arms around me. 
"And!" she shouted, after we'd left the house. Annie groaned loudly and turned around. 
"Yes miss?" She pulled a face, making me laugh. 
"Not much food, we're having a big dinner," Jade nodded. I smiled, she'd already told us that too. 
"We knowww!" Annie giggled, grabbing my hand and walking us out of the driveway. Today, we were going shopping! 

"Don't you ever think she's a tinsy bit possessive?" Annie asked, linking her arm with mine. 
"Not at all," I smiled, whimsically. I loved Jade with all my heart and her protectiveness only made me love her even more. 
"You're just whipped," she groaned, moving away from me. 
"I'm not whipped, An. I just love her," I shrugged, pulling her back over to me. 
"Do you love me toooo?" she giggled, looking up at me with her doe eyes. 
"Of course," I smiled back and leaned down to kiss her lips. She closed her eyes and kissed me back passionately. 

It was nearing 3pm and I was so full of food it was unbelievable. Little did Annie and I know that there was a food stall on in the market today and of course, Annie being Annie, got food from every stall! But, somehow, she also managed to get me to aswell! I didn't but anything, she'd buy it for me and then I'd feel bad for not eating it! We'd had pastries, brownies, cake pops, sausages, burgers! I was stuffed! 
Annie some how wasn't and was hopping between shops. My arms were full of bags, hers were too yet she was still going in and out of shops like her money was bottomless. It made me kind of mad. 
"Annie," I huffed, catching up to her. She was in another clothes shop, this one was a new one, I didn't remember. 
"What?" She asked, looking at me. Her tone was sweet, soft, as if butter wouldn't melt. 
"We should probably head for the bus station. It's quarter to three and we don't know when the next bus is. We need to be home for four," I explained. 
"We'll be okay. She won't mind," she shrugged, turning back to examine the clothes. 
I sniggered, "Annie. She will mind. It's Jade." 
"Andddd, we'll just give her an excuse, bat our eyelashes and get away with it. Chill out." She rolled her eyes at me and went into the shop, grabbing my hand and dragging me with her on the way. Ugh. 

It got to quarter past three and I finally managed to drag Annie from the clothes shop. We both had three more bags and she was dragging her feet. 
"Quit being a brat, Annie," I groaned. I contiued dragging her to the bus station, the whole time she was whining. I went to the boards and saw the next bus we needed wasn't until 345. Meaning, the normal fourty minute bus ride home was going to make us extremely late. 
"We can get a taxi!" Annie suggested, seeing my seething eyes and upset expression. 
"With what money, Einstein?" I put the bags on the floor, sat on the bench and huffed. "We've spent it all." 
"Mads," Annie whispered, trying to be nice. She sat besides me and put her hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off. 
"This is your fault. I promised we wouldn't be late and here we are," I threw my arms up in protest, letting my voice get louder. 
"Maddie, it's fine!" She tried to argue. 
"It's not fine!" I practically screamed, standing up. When people looked our way I instantly sat back down. "You might not mind having your arse roasted but I do!" I whisper shouted at her, through gritted teeth. 
"Mads, look-"
"Shut up. And stay shut up until we're home." 

Jade

The girls weren't home and it was 430 and I was mad and angry and wanted to badly punish them both. I gave them two rules, two simple rules for their day out but they go and break them! I had to look after my other girls at home whilst them two went out and here I was struggling to concentrate on anything because they couldn't be mature enough to simply text me? To let me know they'll be home late? 
Just as I was about to start making dinner, the front door opens and I hear Annie's voice announce they were home. Instantly, Ruby and Leigh jumped from their seats to pester them about what they bought but I slowly entered the hallway with my arms crossed. 
Maddie's eyes landed on mine first and she visibly gulped before putting down her bags and coming to stand by my side, she knew. Annie, however, was blatantly ignoring me. 
"Can we have a fashion showwwww?" Ruby asked, rooting through Annie's bags. 
"Ooh yes!" Annie cheered and Maddie just scuffed her feet. I sighed and walked over to them, grabbing Annie's and Maddie's bags with my hands before holding them behind my back. 
"Jad-" Annie began but seeing the stern look on my face stopped. Her eyes divereted to Maddie and then back to me. 
"It was the bus!" She instantly excused. I rolled my eyes. 
"Corners, the both of you. Until you've been punished, all of your new things are confiscated."
"That's not fair! You can't do that! It's the buses fault, not ours. We payed for that stuff-" Annie tried to argue but I simply walked away. If she wants to argue she can do so once her punishment is taking place, for now, I'm getting my other girls settled and then sorting out Maddie. 

I walked into the lounge area and noticed both my girls stripped naked, shivering in their corners. I wasn't going to spank them. It wasn't a spanking thing today. Today, they're going to write lines and I'm going to make them parade around the house wearing nothing but my words of 'encouragement' marked on their skin. They wanted to do a fashion parade, I'll give them a fashion parade. I was even prepared to tie their wrists togehter- see how sexy they look strolling down the cat walk then. 
"Here," I said simply, knowing they'd understand. Immediately, they both left their conrers and came to kneel in front of me. Now, I had two of my most experienced subs who couldn't even follow simple rules. "I'm not spanking you. You're writing lines. 200 each stating 'I will not disobey Miss Jade and make stupid excuses for my own actions'." I presented them some paper and a pencil each. They didn't argue and got down to write it. "You have half an hour." 

I left them to it and came back half an hour later to see them both done and sat on their heels, eyes down and hands folded over their laps. They knew the rules and it made me proud to see the sat so subserviently. I brought the other girls with me and they sat in their seats- eager to see the performance. To be honest, they'd been punished, this was purely for their embrassment and mine and the girls pleasure. They want to mess around be selfish by making us all worry, they can peform a private show for us instead. 
"Good girls, stand up," I ordered. They did so. 
"You're going to show off your perfect bodies, walking as if you would showing off your new clothes. Can you do that?" 
"Yes Miss Jade," they announced in unison and walked to the end of the room. I turned off the lights and shone my torch on them and Brynn pressed play on the music. I smiled proudly as both my girls began strutting thier stuff down the imaginary cat walk and everyone else cheered. As annoying and frustrating my girls could be when they break the rules, I understood they were perfect either way. They were my girls and I couldn't be prouder of them. They filled me with so much love.