teasing

Cast:

Jade

Monday: Maddie

Type:

sex
blindfolding
ropes
knife play :0 (im experimenting lmk what you think)

Setting:

All day? Everywhere?

POV:

Maddie

Miss Jade had been so preoccupied today and it was making me nervous to see. Since everything had been happening and so many things were still up in the air, she'd been busy and really reclused and it was upsetting. I wanted her to be more stress free and I had the most perfect idea, I just needed to execute it. We weren't on normal schedule, ever since we moved it had kind of been abandoned. The girls were all getting on with their own thing. Perrie and Leigh were out on a walk, Annie and Brynn were once again playing on the Xbox and Ruby was in her bedroom napping. I went to the kitchen to make cookies. 

It wasn't a difficult task, I loved baking. When I decorated them however, I did so to the very best of my ability and drew some crazy patterns. I drew a pair of tits on one of them, labelling them Jade's. I drew a tongue on the other, licking someone out. I wrote the word slut in icing as well as whore and then wrote 'fuck me pls' on three, setting them out next to each other. If this didn't give Jade the hint, I don't know what will. I set them on the tray and headed to her new office. I knocked with one hand and she granted me entry. I pushed open the door, smiling excitedly but her head was in her laptop and she was frowning.
"I baked you cookies," I said softly. I set them on her desk and walked around, trailing my fingers over the top of the laptop. 
"That's sweet, baby," she replied, absentmindly. I nodded and peered over her shoulder, making sure my boobs touched her back and she could feel my hot breath on her neck but I got no reaction. She didn't even glance at my cookies. I ran my fingers up and down her bare arm, trying to turn her on with physical touch but there was nothing. God, Jesy seemed to be so good at this. She always released Jade's tension by sex and now Jesy wasn't here- I wanted to do that! But it was futile. 
"I'll leave you be," I whispered. I kissed her cheek and slowly left the room, hoping she'd call back for me or at least acknowledge me but I got nothing. 

Later that day, when Jade finally emerged from her office for dinner, I got all flustered again at the sight of her. She was wearing her glasses and her hair was in a messy bun. She had on joggers and a sports bra and I wanted her to fuck me over the table, desperately. However, everyone else had missed her just as much and before she could even sit down, she was bombarded with questions and voices so I respected her space and stayed quiet. Gracie knew what I wanted so when desert time came, she motioned me to follow her to the kitchen and handed me Jade's and no one else. 
"Isn't it sus if I take just Jade's?" I asked, eyeing it. 
"No, sh. Go get what you deserve," she giggled and nodded to the dining room. I chuckled and walked into the dining room. I walked over to Jade slowly, pushing out my tits and for the first time this week, she saw me and smiled. I put her cheescake in front of her slowly, leaning over so my boobs were in her face and lifted my eyes before my body. Her eyes locked with mine and as I slowly stood up, I ran my fingers up her arm, over her shoulder and flicked them off her skin under her ear. She chuckled and watched me saunter to my seat- clearly understanding what I wanted now. 

During desert, we were allowed to talk more. 
"Miss Jade, pandora have these new necklaces out, can I send you the link?" Ruby asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes. I chuckled. 
"You can, my love," Jade replied, getting some cheescake ready to eat. 
"You know what my favourite necklace is?" I asked, staring into Jade's chocolate eyes. 
"What's that, sweetheart?" she replied, putting the food in her mouth. 
"Your hand." She instantly spat her food back out and we all fell into fits of laughter. Jade was visibly flustered. None of us usually spoke to her like that. 
"I'd watch your mouth, pretty thing," she smirked at me once she'd composed herself. 
"I'd watch my mouth on your pussy," I mumbled to myself, giggling. I heard her gasp and then tut before carrying on eating. 
A few minutes later, she spoke up again, "them cookies were delicious by the way, Maddie." I smirked, she saw them. "Very... thoughtful of you." I nodded. 
"Only for the best," I replied. She smirked at me and I felt flusters in my stomach. God I wanted her. It had been way too long.