you don't always have to be in control

Cast:

Jade

Gracie

Type:

Kinky/Smut

Setting:

Kitchen

POV:

No one

Okay not me about to write Jade x Gracie

"Ruby, just sit down and be quiet. Eat your food." Jade sighed, shuffling the pie around her plate. 
"Miss Ja-" 
"What Brynn?" Jade sighed, rolling her eyes. She was stressed, she wanted a quiet dinner but now she felt ill and even worse than before she sat down. None of the girls were listening and it was driving her up the wall. 
"Nothing," Brynn muttered, feeling deflated. She set her fork down and sat back against her chair. Now, Jade obviously felt bad but she kept quiet. 

From the other side of the table, Gracie watched the girls misbehave and wind Jade up and it upset her. They were really going for it tonight and it was getting quite silly. She decided to speak up as she watched Perrie take food off Ruby's plate for the third time- despite Jade telling her no the first. 
"Perrie, I hope you're not doing what you've been told not to," she said. She kept her strongest voice. Perrie's head whipped round at the sound of her name and she gulped, seeing the stern expression on Gracie's face. Gracie never usually tells them off! Sheepishly, Perrie put the food back on Ruby's plate and muttered a little apology. Gracie glanced at Jade and noticed the small, corner smile on her lips. 

Once dinner was finished, Gracie stood up. "Annie, help me take the plates in please." 
"Why meee?" Annie instantly whined, stretching out. Gracie, however, just shot her a stern look. "I'm doing it." Annie said and stood up. She grabbed as many plates as she could and took them into the kitchen. Gracie followed with the roll of the eyes. Once she came back she put her hands on her hips and Annie took her seat back at the table. 
"Right girls, you're dismissed," she said assertively but all of them, including Jade, looked up in confusion. "What? Sorry are you waiting for something?" 
"Do we not get dessert?" Perrie asked in her sweetest voice. 
"Do you think you deserve dessert?" Gracie raised her eyebrows and Jade smiled widely. She had someone who would tell it straight and she loved that. Most heads dropped, some scowled but Gracie overall, got no verbal response. "Well, do you?" Again, no response. 
Jade piped up, with a new confidence. "Girls, I've always taught you to give verbal responses when someone is talking to you." 
"We don't deserve dessert, ma'am" Ruby mumbled, keeping her head lowered. 
"Right, so you're dismissed to your bedrooms please." Jade said. A few gasps came from the girls but no complaints. They all slid out of their seats, clearly unhappy and trudged to their bedrooms. 

Gracie looked across the room at Jade and opened her arms. Jade walked over and fell into them, clinging on tight and taking in the warmth. 
"No dessert really shut them up," Gracie chuckled. 
"Hm, never seen them so obedient when they get told no. You defintely still have the new factor," Jade chuckled and leaned back. Gracie put some hair behind Jade's ear again, a gentle gesture of care and love. They shared a kiss, starting with tenderness and an appreciation but quite quickly, it became one of passion. Gracie, being the taller and better built one, lifted Jade into her arms with ease. Giggling and gasping, Jade grabbed hold of Gracie's shoulders as she set on the kitchen counter. 

Instantly, Gracie was trying to get Jade's top off and it was successful. she pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor before unclipping her bra with one flick. That fell to the floor too and Gracie smirked. Feeling like the only one, Jade went to remove Gracie's but the quick hand on hers stopped her. 
"It's about you baby," Gracie mumbled, kissing Jade's hand and trailing it up her arm. Jade giggled. "You don't always have to be in control, not today." Jade felt butterflies in her stomach. For so long, she's wanted to hear them words. Her legs were suddenly weak and they fell limp from around Gracie's waist. Gracie smirked and carried on kissing her chest, up her neck, caressing her bare back and feeling the muscles. 

Not long later, Jade was fully naked on the kitchen counter. The coldness of the coutertop was shocking agaisnt her bare pussy but refreshing. Gracie forced her legs open, kneeling down between them. 
"Gr-gracie," Jade panted, feeling herself getting weaker by the second. 
"Hold yourself up baby, don't worry," Gracie mumbled, quickly kissing her lips before diving back to her pussy. It was a simple lick at first and the salty taste of Jade's juices exploded in her mouth, graving her wanting more. She'd never tasted anyone so good. Her tongue explored Jade more and she sucked slightly on the clit. Jade was moaning heavily, she grew sweatier and as she almost slipped from the table, Gracie lifted her head. 
"Hmm," Jade moaned quickly into the kiss but screeched when Gracie entered two fingers into her vagina. Jade could taste her own juices in Gracie's mouth and it was making it so much better. Holding Jade against her, Gracie began to pump her fingers in and out, adding a third when she felt she was ready. Her thumb massaged Jade's clit aggressively. Moans and cries escaped Jade as she was held closer and closer to Gracie. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to letting go and she adored it. She felt so helpless and so in love. Flopping herself back, Gracie held her back as she came all over her fingers. No control, no stopping her, just a pure release. She screamed as Gracie contiued, really taking home her massaging. She slowed the pace and worked her fingers from three to one before letting Jade's body go. She lay her down across the counter and moved herself to clean her up.

Slowly, she licked her thighs, tasting it all before she moved to her vagina. She licked the lips, getting into the creases and allowing Jade to quiver from being sensitive. Jade herself was panting heavily, feeling the tongue work its way around her clit got her even more aroused again and again. 

Once Gracie had taken all she could, she grabbed a cloth and put warm water on it before wiping her girl up properly. Jade lay exhausted on the counter still, putting all of her trust into Gracie. She'd never felt more loved after sex so sudden. 
The gentle hand helped her up and softly, Jade leaned in for a kiss. Gracie helped her get dressed again, at least so she could walk through the house and go and tell her girls off properly and they agreed to meet in the bedroom later. Gracie had been staying over a lot more lately but Jade had absoutely no regrets.