05, SINNER & SAINT

CHAPTER FIVE,
SINNER & SAINT

@-maniacal-

"So once again, where is All Might?"

As the mist fellow continues his short speech, both Kirishima and Bakugou launch themselves at the villain to hastily attack him. Bakugou's quirk went off, a large explosion left the residue of smoke and ashes.

Kirishima's lips tugged upwards, coyly, thinking their attack had done some actual damage. "You really think we'd just stand here and let you tear this place to shreds?"

'Idiot.' The attack hadn't done not even the minimalist of damage.

The mist guy grows amused and gibed. "You live up to your school's reputation, but be careful children. Otherwise someone might get hurt."

"You two, get out of the way!"

Before Thirteen is able to use her quirk, the fog individual confine's them in a fortress of the mist of which he is made of. A blanket of dark violet compressed, everyone alert for what was next up.

Fast reflexes made her launch the pointed weapon in the direction from which mist man once stood. Thinking it would at least inflict some pain, but no avail. She was getting sucked by a corner.

"(Y/N)!"

━━━━

All Might called out. "I had a feeling that something had happened when Aizawa failed to answer my call. So I hurried over, bumping into Young Iida along the way. He'd told me of the villainous work that had occurred here."

In a flash he now stood before the hideous birdbrain creature. "Do not fear, cause I'm here."

"Look, we're saved!"

The closer he came to the pale blue haired villain, the more villains he defeated. All with little to no effort, those around watching in awe.

He then took Aizawa in his arms along with the three students who stood close to the opponent's and brought them far enough. Kneeling beside the homeroom teacher's disheveled body, All Might retorted to Midoriya. "Now, everyone head back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you."

Pulling his homeroom teacher over his back, Midoriya halts his actions and worriedly asks his mentor. "All Might, I tried punching him with one—I mean m-my quirk and he wasn't fazed at all. He's way too strong!"

"Young Midoriya." All Might shows his iconic grin and brings a peace sign up to his face. "I got this!"

"Carolina—!" The Symbol of Peace bolts to the handyman ready to attack until the creature blocks his target.

━━━━

Raw strength giving Bakugou the ability to pin down the mist man, seemingly with little to no effort. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!" A mix of orange and green gloves grip onto the males neck armor.

Following that a trail of ice appeared near the location of the nomu's feet. Spreading throughout the hideous creature's figure.

Todoroki causally goes on. "One of your low-life slaves, informed me that you were here to put in end to All Might's life."

(Y/N)'s frown deepened, flicking her wrist she sends a blast of wind at the Nomu. Holding him from standing back up. "Way to state the obvious, pokeball."

Todoroki sent daggers.

All Might released himself from the hideous creature's hold, then proceeded to hop away and land beside the mismatched teen.