02, SPARKS

CHAPTER TWO, SPARKS

@maniacal

In large bold letters, vertically printed on the wall read, '1-A'. A wave of excitement washed over her, a new start was provided and (Y/N) planned to make the best of it. Prepared for any threat that may ruin her future.

As (L/N) took a step into the empty classroom. She was quick to realize that she was the first student that had arrived.

Her smile then faltered as she proceeded to make her way to the first desk, on the last row. Placed near a window. After all, it had her name written on it.

The red eyed teen who had trotted in the room, paused once he recognized the (H/C) locks Bakugou squinted, scrunching his nose in disgust once he realized who she was.

"You think that since old man's well known, you can do what you want anywhere? Hah?!" He then nudged her out of his way and sat down, placing his feet on his desk.

Soon, a blue haired male with glasses suddenly plodded in the classroom. Multiple others followed behind him. His navy eyes seemed to widen as he laid his eyes on (Y/N), as if he knew her.

The teen then sped walked all the way to her, placed his hand out, and began introducing himself.

"Greetings! My name is Tenya Iida. I come from Somei Private Academy. Pleasure to meet you, (L/N)!" As he did some sort of hand chopping motion, leaving the her curious to his odd gestures.

"The pleasure is all mine, Iida."

Before the male could initiate a conversation, (L/N) was suddenly tackled into an embrace. She stiffened at the contact and closed her eyes tightly. "Hi, (L/N)! My name is Mina Ashido! What's your quirk? Zodiac sign?"

Panicked by the little to no personal space she was provided, she suddenly replied. "Thank you...I-I'm an Aries."

Iida abruptly speaks in a orotund voice, making the class then go silent. "It's him." His manner of talking then makes the students look over at the door.

An almost inaudible gasp made its way to lips, in utter disbelief, only heard by Mina. 'How did he make it in, without a quirk?"

Meanwhile, Mina's grasp on her seemed to have tightened making her regain her composure.

"You're an Aries? Really? I don't believe it! You give me much more—"

"I apologize about my friend here." A spiky red haired teen makes his debut, beaming as he extends his hand out. "I'm Ejirou Kirishima, nice to meet you (L/N)."

The female extended her available hand out, grasping his own and giving a firm shake. "Pleasure is all mine, Kirishima-kun."

"No need for the honorific, Kirishima's fine."

Sitting down, Bakugou felt annoyed at the presence of the two people he disliked the most. They both were bound to fail anyways so why were they giving it a shot?

"I can't believe we have not one, but three students from our class that are heading off to UA." The junior high teacher looks up at the trio, mainly at the Midoriya and (Y/N). "And to think that both of you made it..."

She's always gotten everything handed to her.

He slammed her locker shut. "And why are you joining the UA? I thought I told you not to apply! Did useless Deku convince you to apply as well?"

She flinched at the sound of metal clashing and looked over at Bakugou with an arched brow. "I don't think I've got to give you any reason for my actions. You're not anyone important to me."