03, POWER AND CONTROL

CHAPTER THREE,
POWER & CONTROL

@maniacal

Strolling to her desk, she swiftly glimpsed around the room to figure out who it was. And just as the teens moved further towards the last row, she no longer felt gawked at.

'...pathetic.'

She didn't miss the dirty looks that a certain guy gave her yesterday, infact his look of hatred towards her was rather adorable, in her opinion at least. (Y/N) enjoyed making others mad. And she too, had kept a close eye on him.

While the (H/C) haired teen sat down. The classroom door suddenly slid open, startling some of her peers. All Might revealed himself, while sorta leaned in the class, without setting a foot inside and shouted. "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

A collective gasp was heard from all around the classroom. Students were commenting about the special guest.

"It really is All Might!"

"Wow, he's really a teacher! That's sick!"

"That's a costume from the Silver Age isn't it?"

"It's so retro. I'm getting goosebumps."

(Y/N)'s eyelids drooped, not sure how to feel. Excited for what was to be taught or aggravated at herself. Either way, they both sucked.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high! Think of it as Heroing 101, in this class the basics of being a pro will be taught! And what it means to fight in the name of good!"

'Seriously? That's it...'

All Might flexed his muscles and continued. "Let's get to it!" Then dramatically, pulls out a card which reads. "Combat Training!" He continues. "And to go with, are these! Hero costumes made based on your quirk registration forms requested, in which you've made before school had begun."

"Yeah! Awesome!"

━━━━

(L/N)'s focus was mainly on what she perceived as flaws. Her reflection reminded her of how much she hates mirrors as they never lie. Fern-like markings scattered her figure. So much that they looked like tattoos, glowing when her quirk activated. Disgusting.

Looking back at the mirror, her eyes landed on the top of her head. Then at her face, taking in her features. Those three stripes on each cheek and the crescent moon on her forehead were easy to spot. They were easy to spot, it was an awful feature to possess.

"(L/N)! You look nice!" Uraraka's cheery voice brought her back to reality.

The (H/C) haired girl visibly examined her hero costume in the mirror. A purple long sleeve with two plates underneath her chest and knee guards and white trousers. And as always, on her wrists and ankles, golden bracelets with her first name carved into them.

'This isn't what i chose...'

After fixing her hair, the (H/C) female turned over and examined the floaty girl. Her costume resembled a astronaut one. Much better than what she had on. "Space themed...nice."

"Really? Thanks.." Uraraka sheepishly beamed, scratching the back of her neck. "I didn't think it would be this tight." She paused and gestured at (Y/N)'s outfit, taking a good look at what she wore. "Yours looks comfortable, the purple suits your quirk ."

"Really? You like purple? I thought you'd like pink, since you're a girl." Asked the dumbfound white haired boy.

(Y/N) frowned. "Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean that I like pink."