08, SECOND PLACE

CHAPTER SEVEN,
SECOND PLACE

@-maniacal-

As soon as Midnight authorized the race to commence, lightning flashed around them and thunder rumbled, next thing you know she was out. And all she had to do was lift a finger, (Y/N) smirked to herself.

A cold breeze hit her backside, a gasp frees itself from her lips.

Just as she had expected, Todoroki made his debut in the chapter by freezing the ground effectively immobilizing dozens of students by simply sticking their feet to the ground. Using this tactic, he skids himself into first place, right past (Y/N).

A sour look crosses her features. "Damn it." Although the ice managed to cool her body temperature down from her quirk. It wasn't pleasant to be in second place.

Good thing she was fast.

She fled, only a bright violet color was seen around the soles of her feet. Listening as some students managed to free themselves form Todorokis ice, she furrowed her brows.

"Nice try Todoroki!" Momo called out.

"YOU TEALLY TRIED IT, YOU ICYHOT BASTARD!"

The (H/C) leaped into air, taking her shoes off in the process. A blast of wind splurged from her feet with every leap she took.

Not expecting what had occurred, the mismatched male peers over his shoulder for a brief second. "I didn't think this many people would get through, especially those from other classes."

From below she catches the purple haired boy being carried by a few others, a weird strategy in all fairness, why would you want to be carried if this was a individual obstacle? And what made her suspicions grow is the lifeless looks on the people faces.

Unbeknownst to Todoroki, mineta tries to attack Shoto with his Quirk. Bouncing off his balls. "YOU THINK YOUR'E SO COOL! BUT IVE OUTSMARTED YOU! HA! HOW PATHETIC!! BEAT THIS MY SPECIAL MOVE." But Minoru is knocked away by a Villain Robot.

"A-Are you okay?!!" Izuku shouts worriedly.

(Y/N) looks back up, a small gasp fled her throat, mentally berating herself for not paying attention. The first obstacle is revealed: lots of Villain Robots from the Entrance exam block the way.

She hears Kaminari shouting. "Are those the robots from the entrance exam?!"

"Ohhhh! Enemies that show up out of nowhere!We've got a whole school of top notch students trying to be heroes! But do they stand any chance against robo-infernos?"

"So this is what they did huh?" (Y/N) speaks to herself quietly. Eyes glowing as she huffs. "Fight against transformers?" Her body suddenly grows hot, a hue of violet suddenly takes over her body.

There followed by a rip of thunder, the sky went dark as a violet lightning rod struck the robot closest to her. Taking this time, she swiftly fled the scene, unaware by whom was observing her every move.

"Where does the school even get the funding for these things?"

A cold breeze was faintly felt after, much to her despite.

"That's class 1-A's (Y/N) (L/N) for you, followed by Shoto Todoroki! Pulling ahead with quite a stunt from our two recommended students."

She peers over her shoulder for a moment and perceives as the Villain Robots come crashing down, blocking the way for the other students. 'As much as I hate to admit it, he's smart, I've got to find a weak point in him. Something that'll leave him hurt.'