07, LETS DO OUR BEST!

CHAPTER SEVEN,
LETS DO OUR BEST!

@-maniacal-

Ever since she was a child, (Y/N) had the habit of eavesdropping on peoples conversations unintentionally. With that she managed to take in everything going on.

"Hey, did you hear?" "What?" " You remember Aizawa, our teacher from first year, right? Well apparently his class survived a villain attack." "Oh yeah, and All Might went to go help them out right?"

'Is that what happened?' She thought, after her visit to recovery girl (L/N) couldn't recall anything occurring at USJ. The last thing she recalled was being on a bus with her classmates.

Now she was left to deal with a blood pulsing and headache growing. And a bandaged hand.

"Hey, (L/N)!"

The said girl glanced over her shoulder and squinted her eyes, she could make out a blob of red, which she guessed was hair.

"Kirishima?...."

"Oh hey, it's nice to see that you're all better now. The whole thing was nuts man, All Might and that thing up close felt like a movie." His yes drifted down to her hand, blinking as recalling how it looked like. He joked. "Looks like you and Midoriya have something in common."

Mystified, (Y/N) furrowed her brows. "My hand's fine, " She said. "Did Midoriya break his?"

"Dunno." Kirishima paused for a moment, his face contorted into a thinking one. Glancing away awkwardly as she scratched his nape. "I said it cause you're hand is all bandaged up, and I wanted to ask if your was alright.."

"Why?"

"It just looked like like it hurt so—" (Y/N) interrupted, firmly stating. "I said it's fine."

She didn't mean to sound rude or anything but (L/N) didn't like to be asked questions.

"Right!" The chivalrous teen raised the corners of his mouths, clumsy smiling. (Y/N) eyes widened slightly. The peculiar shape of his canines caught her attention. "Just making sure."

'Uh-Huh.'

The smug girl's eyes drifted back to his red irises, batting her lashes. Pressing her lips into a fine line, she hurriedly said. "I appreciate the concern Kirishima, but I'm fine. So, thanks but no thanks, I'll see you in class." And with that she was gone.

This left Kirishima unsure on whether to believe her or not. Not because he didn't trust her, in fact the two were mere acquaintances. And to be fair, it looked agonizing, purple skin all wrinkled and stuff. So naturally it worried him, but then again, what if it was a drawback to her quirk? That could explain why she was so cool with it.

Anyways, Kirishima knew it wasn't manly to pry on peoples business. But even so, he still didn't believe her and that's cause of a overwhelming stench.

━━━━

"You guys! Did you watch the news last night? It was cool that we've got a bit of screen time, huh?" Hagakure exclaimed, slightly dejected as she said her last sentence. "I bet no one noticed me though.."