1

Theo was having another restless night in his cold truck. He shivered underneath the single blanket he had, curling into a ball to stay warm.

He groaned as he realized he would never get to bed. The rain was pouring down at an alarming rate. It seemed... supernatural.

And so it was.

Theo had just recieved a text from Liam to meet the pack at the vet clinic. He sighed but got up. At least now he has something to do.

Theo drove his truck to the vet clinic, stepping into the cold rain for a moment before he got inside. He shook out his wet hair and made his way to the pack.

"Okay," Scott began. "I think there's something up with the weather."

"Yeah, no duh." Peter retorts.

Scott ignores him, "We're not sure what is happening yet, but keep your guard up. Someone may be in town that's not supposed to be." He pulled out some items and set them on the exam table. "Derek and Stiles found these in the woods one night." He showed them charred leaves. "I don't know what it means, but we'll figure it out."

"Bye, Theo!" Liam calls as Theo heads for his truck.

Theo drove back to the place that he had found the night before. It was right on the edge of the woods, in between a few trees. The cops wouldn't drive past there so it seemed perfect.

Theo had finally drifted off into a somewhat peaceful sleep. But then he was almost immediatley awoken by the sound of hard knocks against his door. He groaned angrily and sat up. He swung open the back door of his truck to see who was bothering him. But he didn't see anyone right away. It was still pouring down rain.

Then he glanced down. Theo froze, spotting something on the ground.

A small light blue blanket was thrown on the forest floor. Theo observed it for a moment before he realized something was moving underneath it. He jumped out of the truck to get a closer look.

Out of instinct and worry of what was under, he turned his eyes bright gold and bared his fangs. He grabbed the end of the blanket and tugged it off of the creature. Or creatures...

Theo made eye contact with two children laying on top of another tiny blanket. They couldn't be over one year old. One of them, in a purple onesie, laughed at the sight of Theo's eyes. The other one cried from being rained on.

Theo put his fangs away as he realized the toddlers were abandoned. He may be evil but he already had to watch one kid die from the cold, he didn't want to see it again.

Theo scooped up the children along with the two small blankets they were left with. He climbed back into the backseat of his truck, holding both children tightly. And he wondered why kids would be left to him of all people. And whose kids were they?