9

Theo takes a deep breath as he stands outside of Scott's house. Lily was positioned on his hip as he was stalling to knock on the door. Liam was holding Leo, just watching Theo as he tried not to walk away and get back in his truck.

"Come on, Theo. It'll be okay. I'm right here with you." Liam encouraged.

Theo nodded, once again putting his fist against the door softly. He is about to knock but pulls his fist away, "Wait, but what if-" 

"I can hear you out there!"  Scott shouts from inside. 

Theo jumps slightly before sighing and opening the door for Liam to go in first. Liam smiles awkwardly at Scott, he says, "Hey, Scott. Uh we, uh, have somethings to talk about."

Scott gestures for both boys to sit on the couch beside him. He stares at the toddlers in their arms, "And what's with the babies?"

Theo breathes shakily and clears his throat, "This is Lily and Leo. They're mine, ours." Scott's eyes widen as Theo gestures to Liam. Before the alpha can say anything, Theo says quickly, "Well, not biologically! But we're their guardians now, I guess. An old friend left them to me."

Scott nods, trying to understand. "And who are their parents?"

"Their mom was a banshee, she's dead." Theo paused, "And their dad, is a hellhound. To be exact, the hellhound terrorizing Beacon Hills."

Scott sits up straight, glancing to Liam to confirm what Theo was saying. The beta nodded, telling Scott that Theo only spoke the truth. Scott cleared his throat, "And why is he in Beacon Hills?"

Liam answered this, "He wants Lily and Leo. But Scott, please, we can't let him get them! It was their mother's last wish! And Theo talked to Lydia, she said that these kids could burn the world down in the wrong hands!"

Scott started glaring at the pair, "You told Lydia abiut this before me?" Scott stood up abruptly, "I need you two to start communicating with the pack! Or at least just tell me!"

Theo and Liam stood up too. Liam started arguing, "We didn't tell Lydia! We just asked her for hypotheticals. We did tell Parrish though." Scott sighs, "Okay but what we need to do is find out how to stop Eli!"

"Who?"

"The twins' dad. His name is Eli Castro and he's crazy!" Liam exclaims. 

Theo reaches for Leo as Liam gets more heated with the conversation. Without thinking about it, Liam easily hands the child to Theo as the conversation continues. 

"Are they asleep?" Scott asks as Theo sits on the couch, the twins in his arms. Theo nods, "You're uh, you're really good with them.

It had been an hour since Theo and Liam had come clean to Scott. The alpha had gone over many different ideas and plans to try. But inevitably, all the plans that would work required the whole pack. So Scott had called a pack meeting, that he had labeled super important. 

Theo was nervous as he watched the babies sleep. He hoped nobody would try to take them away from him. He also hoped that no one would react too badly. He wanted the pack to agree to helping his new little friends.

Scott had agreed that even without the pack's full support, he would help Theo and Liam. And, to Theo's hopes, the pack will follow their alpha.