11

"Eli is going to come for the twins soon. He's not gonna stop until he has them." Theo says. "No matter what, we cannot let him get both of them."

The pack nods, listening intently.

Scott speaks up, "What's the plan?" Theo looks at him with a surprised expression. Scott notices, "Theo, this is all up to. You're in charge."

Theo nods his understanding. "Okay," He starts explaining his plan. "Parrish will go in to distract Eli. Being a hellhound, they'll have a natural pull towards each other. Parrish will try to lead him towards the old Hale house. There, Lydia will be waiting."

"We'll do what we can to stop him." Lydia says. "But what if we can't?"

Theo continues, "Derek and Peter will be waiting at the cliff. To get into town, he'll have to go through there." Derek nods and Peter checks his nails in boredom. "If that still doesn't stop him then Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Mason will be outside the school."

Mason jumps in, "Wait but what about Corey? I'm not leaving him!"

Theo calms him, "Corey will be inside the school with me, Liam, and Nolan. We'll have the twins with us but be separated to maybe confuse Eli if he tries to track them."

Liam places his hand on Theo's back. "We got it. They'll be okay."

Theo nods. "Yeah. We can do it." He pauses, "Actually, Liam can I talk to you? Alone?"

Liam nods, and the two head off to the upstairs hallway for privacy. They leave Lily and Leo with Scott and Lydia, them being the most trustworthy babysitters.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks.

Theo let's put a shaky breath. His eyes water, "I just," He starts breaking down.

Liam hurried to grab the chimera and hold him tightly for comfort. He whispered in Theo's ear, "What's wrong, baby? Everything's gonna be fine."

Theo looks up from Liam's shoulder and laughs softly, "Baby? Since when am I your baby?"

Liam pulls away but keeps a hand securely on Theo's waist. Liam squeezes Theo and assures, "Well I've definitely wanted you to be my baby for awhile." Theo looks up quickly into Liam's eyes in surprise. "But that's not important right now okay? What's wrong? What did you want to talk about?"

Theo breathes in and out slowly. He mumbles, "If anything happens to me tonight, I want you to take care of Lily and Leo."

"Wait, wha-"

"Listen!" Theo interrupts. "You're the person I trust most in the world! And you're the first person I've ever loved. I've seen the way you are with the twins, the choice is easy. Please, Liam. Promise me you'll take care of them for me."

There's a silence. The house is completely quiet until Liam nods slowly, staring into Theo's eyes.

Liam says, "I promise, Theo. I'd do anything for you. But I also promise, nothing will happen to you."