8

Theo dropped the twins off at home, knowing that Liam's mom was home and she would watch them. He huirried to get to the clinic.

"Hey, Theo." Liam says as the chimera enters the clinic. 

Theo looks around the room, seeing the whole pack there. They were all staring at him, silently telling him that he was what they were all called there for.

"What's going on? What was so important that I had to drop everything and hurry here?" Theo asks, crossing his arms.

Scott picks up a note that was laying on the table and hands it to the chimera. "This explains it."

Theo starts reading the note out loud. "Dear Theo Raeken, I know you're in this town and I won't rest until I feel your skull crack between my palms."  Theo pauses and comments, "That's a little excessive." He continues, "I know that you know who I am. So if you want your friends to stay alive and your town not to burn to ashes, then I suggest you give me what is mine." The note was signed with ashes marked in the corner, confirming who Theo thought it was from.

"Theo," Scott says, "What is this? Who is it from?"

Theo keeps his mouth shut. He glances at Liam, wondering if the beta has a plan to get him out of the conversation.

Suddenly, Parrish starts speaking. "I think I know who it is." They all look at him; Theo with fear. "An anonymous source has identitfied the man as Eli Castro, a hellhound."

Stiles raises an eyebrow, "Who's the source? How do you know this?" Parrish hesitates, making Stiles snap. "Oh come on! Someone has to answer a goddamn question around here! Theo refuses to talk, Liam won't tell us anything about Theo, and now Parrish is acting like them by not telling us vital information!"

Derek speaks before the yelling man can continue, "Calm down, Stiles. They probably have a reason." He looks to Theo, "But soon enough, they'll have to tell us everything."

Theo nods, silently agreeing that one day he would tell them everything.

"So what do you think?" Liam asks Theo as they get into Theo's truck. 

"About what?" Theo sighs out. 

Liam rolls his eyes, "What should we do about Eli? And the twins? And the pack?"

Theo states, "We tell Scott."

"What?"

Theo nodded, "We'll tell Scott everything. But I'll need you with me. He's more likely to believe me if you're there."

Liam smiles, "Of course. I'll always be there."