12

The school is quiet as Theo and Liam sit together in the biology classroom. It's near midnight and they were trying to keep themselves alert, but everything seemed calm. Lily was asleep in Theo's arms and Leo was asleep in Liam's.

"Guys!" Corey and Nolan come into the room as Corey holds his phone up to his ear. He says, "Sheriff Stilinski spotted Eli heading towards the preserve. He's heading for Lydia and Parrish."

Theo nods, "Okay, thank you Corey. Keep us updated."

"Eli!" Parrish calls out as he feels the presence of the other hellhound. "That's your name, right? Eli Castro?"

"Who are you?" Eli replies as he enters the old Hale house. He glances at Parrish, "A hellhound?" Then at Lydia. "A banshee?"

Lydia introduces, "My name is Lydia. This is Jordan. We wanted to talk to you about what you're doing in Beacon Hills."

Eli rolls his eyes, "You know what I want. Tell me where Theo Raeken is and I'll let you live."

Parrish shakes his head, "That's not how this is going to work."

"We can help you!" Lydia reasons, "You can be good. We've all been low but you can still be on the right side. Your children-"

"You know nothing about my children!" He shouts, "They are mine! Give them to me!"

"We can't do that."

"Theo!" Corey calls from the hallway. "Eli made it passed Lydia and Parrish. He's heading for Derek and Peter."

The night wind blew the scent of the approaching hellhound toward Derek's nose. He breathed in and turned to his uncle. "He's here."

Peter nods, "I know." He calls out to the edge of the woods, "Eli! Hey man, do you wanna talk this over?"

Eli Castro stepped out of the woods, ashes covering his bare chest. "I talked to your friends. That didn't end so well for them."

Derek cuts in, "Look, you're doing the wrong thing here. You scared the woman that you loved so much that she had to leave her children with someone else. She's dead and her dying wish was to keep her children away from you."

Eli growl, fangs baring. "Don't you speak of her! She was a sorry excuse for a banshee! She could've ruled beside me and our children but now I must make them come with me by force." His eyes glowed orange, "I guess I'll have to get past you now. Won't be so hard."

Peter brought out his claws and stated, "This is your last chance out, Eli."

"I like my chances."

"Theo," Corey mumbled as he entered the classroom, "Eli's here. He's at the school."

Theo looks to Liam, the toddlers still in their arms. He says back to Corey, "Okay, you and Nolan need to grab the weapons. And prepare for the worst."

Liam's face held only fear, "Theo," he started, "What are we gonna do?"

Theo looks at the beta, "We'll fight."

"How many more of you are there?" Eli shouts as he sees Scott standing outside the school. Stiles, Mason, and Malia step beside Scott.

Scott states, "You're not gonna win."

Eli rolls his eyes, "I'm assuming you're the big bad true alpha I've been warned about."

"Exactly." Stiles says, "So leave before he has to kick your ass."

Eli chuckles, "Sorry kids, but no one can stop me."

Nolan was patrolling the halls when the doors burst open with a flame. He jumped back but saw that it wasn't Eli. It was Scott. He was thrown through the doors during their fight.

Nolan ran to him and helped the man up, "Scott! Are you okay?"

Scott limps with the help of Nolan away from the doors. He says, "He's strong. I don't know what to do."

Nolan hears footsteps behind them and tries to get Scott to hurry. But suddenly the alpha was yanked out of his hands.

Scott got thrown against the lockers with force. Eli wrapped his hand around Nolan's throat, lifting the teen off the ground. Nolan scratched at his hand, attempting to break free.

"Where is he?" Eli growls.

"I don't know. Please!" Nolan winces at the hand choking his words.

Eli sighs, "You're lying." He launches Nolan at the lockers where Scott was trying to sit up. Scott caught the teen but both were too injured to stand up immediately and fight.

"Liam! He's here! He's inside!" Corey whisper yells at Liam and Theo.

Theo glanced at the door then at Liam. "Here's the plan. Corey go with Liam. You two need to stay out of sight. Take Leo and Lily and separate once you're out of the school."

Liam exclaims, "What? No! What about you?"

Theo grabs Liam by the chin and pulls him forward to kiss him.
After a moment of them enjoying the kiss, Theo pulls back. He hands Lily to Corey while Leo is already in Liam's arms.

Theo tells Liam, "That was our first kiss. But trust me, it won't be our last. Now go!"