7

Theo thought over what Lydia had told him. The twins would end the world if they weren't careful. It made sense that a banshee and a hellhound would be similar in the supernatural world, but if they were attracted to each other then why would any possible offspring from them threaten the future of the world?

Theo had finally decided that it was time to bring someone else into the situation. He was worried about what people would say and what they would think. He thought it over so many times. 

If he told Scott, then the whole pack would find out. But Scott could keep the twins safe.

If he told Melissa McCall then she would keep it a secret. But she would only be able to help with the twins' human side. She has raised a child before but that was different.

If he told Deaton then he could help with the supernatural side, which would be more helpful than Ms. McCall.

Stiles is off the table for obvious reasons. 

Lydia would end up telling Scott. 

Mason and Corey can't keep secrets.

 Peter wouldn't care. 

Derek wouldn't tell Scott until he needed to and could be helpful. 

Then one person pops into Theo's mind. Someone who could help. Someone who is connected to the twins' supernatural genes.

A hellhound.

Jordan Parrish.

Theo gathers the twins in his arms, one on each hip. He has a messenger bag thrown over his shoulder that he is using as a diaper bag. He packed two full baby bottles, a bag full of goldfish crackers, Lily's pink unicorn, and a green teething ring for Leo's excessive teething.

He drove to the Sheriff's Station in his truck with the twins. He carried them inside, getting some strange looks from passing deputies. 

Theo stepped up to a deputies desk when he saw that Parrish's desk was empty. He asked, "Hey, I'm looking for Deputy Parrish."

"Over there, kid." The deputy says as he points down the hall. Theo thanks the man and heads over. 

Theo finds Parrish looking over a case file. Theo clears his throat to get Parrish's attention. When the deputy turns, he is clearly surprised by Theo's sudden appearance. He looks the boy up and down, lingering on the children.

"Theo? What are you doing here?" Parrish asks.

Theo glances around and mumbles, "Can we talk? In private?"

Parrish nods and leads Theo to Sheriff Stilinski's office. "The sheriff is out on a call. We have the office to ourselves."

Theo sets the twins on the couch in Stilinski's office. He sets the bag beside them and turns back to Parrish, "So-"

Parrish interupts, "Why do you have kids with you, Theo? Whose are they?"

Theo sighs and glances at the twins, "Well, I guess they're mine now." Parrish raises an eyebrow. "Okay, let me explain." Theo goes through the story again. He mentions Sara the banshee and how she had left the children at his truck. Then he got to the part about the hellhound, Eli Castro. "I don't know what to do about it! He's here, and he wants his kids. But Sara said specifically to not let him have them."

Parrish shakes his head with his arms crossed, "You need to tell Scott."

"What? No!" Theo exclaims. "I came to you instead of telling Scott! I-" He's interupted by the sound of a baby crying. Theo turns around and hurries over when he sees Lily whining. He pulls out her pink unicorn from the bag and puts it in her arms. She immediately stops crying and hugs her unicorn tightly. He glances over at Leo and spots the boy biting at his thumb. "Come here." Theo lifts the boy up and cradles him in one arm as he reaches into the bag for the teething ring. He puts it up to Leo's mouth and lets the boy chew on it as he turns back to Parrish. To his surprise, the deputy was smiling at him. "What?"

"Nothing." Parrish says, "Just, you've really changed. You care for these kids?" Theo nods. "Well I've already told Scott everything about I can about finding the hellhound. I guess I can tell Scott what you told me." When Parrish sees Theo's eyes widen, he cuts in, "I won't tell him that you told me. But he needs to know this stuff."

"Okay, fine." Theo agrees to let Parrish tell Scott about the new information. His phone starts ringing so he glances at Leo then at Parrish. "Hey, could you just..." Theo forces Leo into Parrish's arms and answers the call.

"Oh wait, Theo I don't..." Parrish awkwardly holds Leo with his arms outstretched. 

"Hey, Liam. What do you need?" Theo asks the werewolf on the other side of the phone.

"Hey um, random question. But what would you say if there was a note left next to a burned down tree that was basically threatening your death?"

Theo hesitates, "Uh, what?"

"Meet us at Deatons."

Theo hangs up and looks at Parrish. "We have to get to Deaton's."

Parrish nods, absentmindly. Theo noticed how the hellhound was staring at the child. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the toddler. Then Theo noticed the way that Leo was staring at Parrish the same way. Theo was right earlier, they do have a supernatural bond.

Theo attempts to take Leo from Parrish's arms, but immediately stops when the hellhound snaps out of his trance. Parrish's eyes glow bright orange as he glares at Theo. 

Parrish quickly shook his head, eyes going back to normal, and he cleared his throat. "Um, sorry. I don't know what happened." He hands the boy back to Theo. "We should get going now."