4

"Liam, wait!" Scott calls as he watches the beta scurry off deeper into the woods.

"Kids..." Stiles shakes his head in disapproval, earning a look from Derek. "What?" Derek ignores him and starts to follow Liam.

Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Liam went searching through the woods to find what was going on. Liam had caught a scent, told Scott, but started going after it before them.

"Liam! How many times do we have to tell you-" Stiles stops abruptly when he sees the beta being held by his throat by a tall figure.

"Put him down!" Scott orders. The figure doesn't move. "Who are you?"

Suddenly the figure launches Liam at the other men. He hits Scott and Stiles, knocking them down. Derek glanced at them for only a second before looking back to where the figure once stood.

"He's gone..." Derek says.

"Hey Lydia!" Theo says with an enthusiastic smile.

Lydia stops in her tracks, deciding that shopping can wait. "Theo?" He still smiles as he stares at her. "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"You're," She thinks of the right words. "Suspiciously cheerful."

"I decided to turn over a new leaf!" He states. She shakes her head not believing. He sighs, "Fine. I need your help."

Lydia nods with a frown before she starts walking again. Theo follows hurriedly.

"What could you possibly need my help for?"

"I just have a few questions." He watches her with hope that she'll agree to answer.

"Ask away."

They stop walking so he can question her properly.

"So, hypothetically, if a banshee were attracted to someone, what would that person be?"

"What?"

"I mean, like if you were drawn to someone supernaturally, why would that be?"

She stares at him, wondering why he would want to know. "Theo, why are you asking?"

He hesitates, "Just curious."

"Ok, fine." She sighs and rolls her eyes. "A banshee is typically drawn to a hellhound. Is that what you mean?"

Theo looks away, "I guess so. But that's really bad."

"Why? What's going on?" Her concern builds.

Theo clears his throat, shaking his head. "And if a banshee and a hellhound were to have children together, what would that lead to?"

Lydia glances around worriedly, "Theo, why are you asking?" Her voice was angry and fearful but hushed.

"Lydia, what would happen?" He pushes further.

"Well those hypothetical children would most likely be the end of the world."