6

"Theo, stop it." Liam mumbles as Theo runs his hands down Liam's torso. "S-Stop it, babe."

Theo smirks at the wolf, standing up to move closer. Liam was laying flat on his back on the bed. Theo hopped onto his lap, straddling him.

"Liam..." Theo drew out. He bent lower, sticking his tongue out to lick Liam's jawline. He whispered huskily, "I know what you want from me. I know how you look at me." Theo growled lowly. His claws suddenly stabbed into Liam's shoulders. Theo stopped teasing, "I want you to be the alpha for me. Be my alpha Liam."

Liam felt Theo take him in, proceeding in their nightly activities. Liam groaned at the pure pleasure Theo was giving him.

The chimera was gritting his teeth as he tried to pleasure Liam. He grunted each time he moved up and then back down.

"I'm the alpha." Liam moaned.
"I'm the alpha." Liam mumbled.
"I'm the alpha." Liam grumbled.

"I'm the alpha." Liam said before jumping awake at the sound of his phone ringing on his nightstand.

He groaned out of annoyance for his recurring dream. He sat up, grabbing for his phone.

"Hello?" He asked sleepily.

"Liam? Hey could you help me later?" Scott asked. "Me, Derek, and Stiles are gonna go out into the woods. More burn marks were found and a hiker was hurt."

Liam sighs but agrees, "Yeah I can try. I'll meet you out there later."

Liam left his bedroom and headed to the kitchen. When he entered, he heard a child's laugh.

He turned the corner and saw Theo holding Lily on his hip and spoon feeding Leo as the baby sat on the counter. Theo smiled at the boy as he accepted the baby food.

The sun shines brightly on Theo, making him look like a dream sequence in a movie. He was smiling brighter than Liam had ever seen him do before.

"Oh hey, Liam." Theo says when he finally notices Liam standing in the doorway. "The twins were hungry so I decided to give them breakfast and let you sleep in."

Liam nods, "Yeah, uh thanks." He moved forward to get some food from the fridge. "Scott needs me later. Can you handle them for awhile longer?" He gestures to the toddlers.

Theo nods, "Yeah we'll be fine here."

Liam smiles at Theo when the chimera goes back to feeding the small boy. "Okay, I'll be back before midnight at least."