Love is a Connection

Author's Note: This story will be a two part story and this a collab with an artist that I am collaborating on twitter LazyBones_V. I have met V through a sasusaku zine since last year and this is the first time doing a collaborative fun project for a very long time.
I want to thank @silentvoicescry and @mstwnttd even the rest of the group chat on twitter for helping me proof read my story and helping out with writing smutt for the first time ever too. I thank you guys so much!

After the great war has passed. The Naruto and the gang are pairing up with each other. There becoming couples, getting married, and having kids. Kakashi wants to pair his formal students Sasuke and Sakura to finally confess their feelings to each other even just spice things up a bit. He knows there little staring contest and looks towards one another. There little secret love stares.

So how will he solve this? Well he plans to send them in a one year mission of whatever task he assigns them to. So he turns to asked his goddaughter Angel Tiku and his other formal student Naruto for help in his plan.

What type of tricks does Kakashi have up his sleeve? Why is he playing matchmaker all of a sudden? 

A SasuSaku Story- Love is a connection

The War has passed now. Kakashi is the Hokage and has a mission to score with. And that is with one of his most favorite students.
Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. He knows their little lovely dovely sequences whenever they meet and sees how they both look at each other.
Very lovely. An interesting couple.

He'll just have to spice things up a bit. With the help of his goddaughter Angel and his student that he considers his son Naruto to be part of the plan.
He loves to spice things up. Just like his books. Yes, his books are his spice life.

He just needs to know how he'll approach all this. Maybe a mission? Yes, a mission for a year. Just a long year of making them bond together.
Kakashi smiles underneath the mask before grabbing the phone to make a call. Then asked Yamato to contact his formal students Sasuke and Sakura.

Kakashi wasted no time contacting Naruto and Angel before Sakura and Sasuke had arrived. He wanted to buy some time to discuss the plan in action. The two came into his office with a smile on his face. Also adding a smile that is not very unusual of him. Sometimes, it can be one of his schemes plans to get something done. No. To do something.

'He's planning something.' His goddaughter kept her eyes towards him. 'I wonder what it is.' Stood there with her cousin Naruto who was speaking to Kakashi. He mentions something of planning a romantic getaway for Sakura and Sasuke. He called it "A mission to bond together and get the lose with each other." Mainly just fuck each other already god damnit and say that you love each other! Which is what he interprets in his own words.

"Angel." Kakashi called making her snap out of her thoughts. "Yes Kakashi?" She responds to him "Did you hear what I said?" Angel stood there thinking for a moment, "Mention of me booking them a fancy suite and only a one bedroom?" Kakashi amaze by his goddaughter that he smiled so brightly "I said just a room, but your idea sounds way better than mine." He chuckles a smile in which Naruto grin a mischievous smile towards his cousin.

"Maybe it is time for them to get some alone time." Angel smiles a bit "Yeah and to admit their feelings towards one another." She adds on "I can't manage another a friend's night out thing anymore where Sakura invites me along with her and Sasuke." She clears her throat at the two men in the room. "There stares are some passion tensions if I may add." Grins a smile that causes her godfather Kakashi to giggle like a high school girl wanting to know all the gossip from his goddaughter Angel who is closes to Sakura besides the boys. Angel is a private person like Sasuke but a bit open about her life.