Kuroko No Basket: Akaward Moments

Author's note:  Sorry this took so long to do because I was finishing two stories before I start typing them down ^^" So anyways please enjoy this story and will be more kuroko no basket stories with some of my OCS with my favorite characters. I need more kuroko no basket anime!!! I already read the mangas already!!!! qwq 

Well this story is for a friend of mine.

Concern it as

Late birthday gift but Christmas gift as well.

This will be a comedy romance between the two characters from kuroko no basket

Kagami and Kuroko.

Let's begin ^^

To the school's gym.

Lunch Time

Everyone practicing at the gym and done with few minutes of practice now heading to lunch at that restaurant place to pick up three orders of food thai,chinese,and Japanese food at one of the team player's family restaurant. The coach turn face rival player Atsushi who seem cool off from practicing with his ex-former teammates from middle school. 

"Hey is she coming?" he look up to her "Yeah she's on her way by now." 

Atsushi smile among his own thinking about his girl Amaya Tiku who recently transferred from another school in the UK to Japan at his school. 

"How are you guys doing?" 

Atsushi finish drinking water from the bottle "Good and we went on a date last week to Korean BBQ restaurant around her area. It was good place to eat."

 Coach smile at him 

"I sure to recommend that to hyuga for our next date night." chuckle to herself felt an arm go around her made her face the tall captain of basketball team leadership four eye guy with glasses. Hyuga from basketball team Seirin high school. 

"You ready to get the lunch?" nod at him "sure I just hope kuroko and Kagami don't mess up the gym while we're gone for getting the lunch." 

Hyuda couldn't agree more he barely know those two by now to trust them look out for the gym while they head in getting the food. Other half of the team races to get the lunch at the school's cafeteria. 

"Hey!!" Monomi shout race to her childhood friend Anomie went to say hi as other two girls walk behind her towards the team. 

"Whoa I guess the whole teams that you guys face are all here for the day." Alex smile cross arms around her chest. She is kagami's master who train him in America to become a better basketball player then join a certain club of any sport he has a passion in just like basketball. 

Alex train hothead temper hype fearless serious basketball player Kagami Taiga under her wing. Even his childhood friend tatsyu that he's call brother and best friends as the two rings represent the symbol of brotherhood in friendship. 

Until that happen, tatsuya grew jealous of his best friend brother kagami being better player than him cause took impact on tatsuya also the one thing that stands in his way bond grew into over last few years. In moment all jealousy anger hate mix emotions brought eat him alive as a monster emotions attack him strike down all strength left lifeless on ground by himself no one to help him or hear his cries pour out his heart.