His Shield -Astraion's Nightmare

The Nightmare that he never assume to have after his escape. Will it teach him something to face his fears? The Colorful warlock may know.

His Shield-Astraion's Nightmare

Not a single day has passed. Everyone is on edge. Well, we are going to defeat a group of goblins after making a deal with the druids and Tieflings to kill the goblins, possibly found something to expose a certain druid for their crimes and oh also save a child from being bitten by snake. Yes, I did not want to save the child, but the two-color warlock did. Gald, she did in all honesty. She has a heart. A lot better than me. I sleep with them, seduce them, and give them away to my master. Never to be seen again. The cycle continues until the mind flayers took me away. Trapped in a pod like the tomb that my master left in for a year. This was nothing until they infected me with a tadpole parasite into my brain. The ship then goes out of control and blank. Woke up to the outside and pod broke. Then saw some people pass me, took them in my grasp then the rest is history. Here I am camped with some strangers and a colorful warlock. The colorful warlock would be fun to manipulate into my grasp.  

Little did the Pale Elf know, he's in for something with the colorful warlock. 

That night after meeting with the druids and everyone is asleep. Mostly everyone.

Someone is not having a pleasant sleep. The Pale Elf was having trouble sleeping from a slight stir in their deep sleep. A fog cloud of the dream entering the woods or forest like all dark no one in sight. He was looking around to wonder where he could get out. Then voices start to echo through the forest, and they are talking to him. A fear struck him but keeping the composure intact. The voice sends him to a deep scare as it calls to him.

"You cannot get away." The voice said. "You can't hide from me." Speaks all around before showing who they are. "Yes, I know and was kidnapped by these creatures."

Astraion keeping himself collectively calm. "You belong to me." The voice shows themselves revealing out of a portal. "Cazador." Astraion said. "You will be punished my dear boy." Cazador smirks.

"Abandoning your family and purposes." Cazador stands there before him with the staff that controls everything including the vampire spawns.

But Astraion has a parasite in his head that is helping him not be controlled by his master. Also, cannot tell if it is a dream or not. How did he find him!? Did someone tell them or did they help!? So many questions ran through his head as his master spoke. "Will know your place and never to run from me ever again!" He stomps his staff onto the floor which a power goes through Astraion making him stand still not move an inch. Cazador moves close to him. "You are mine and forever enslaved under my control."

Astraion struggles as trying to speak but nothing comes out. The fear has overgrown him by his formal master. "No, he is not." Another voice says as a familiar face appears. Mix match hair with dark aesthetic camp clothes with Victorian patterns and black boots. "He is not alone." Astraion feels a relief. "Maki!" he shouts as Maki walks up to Cazador with a spell cast on the palm of her hand with red electric beams.

"Yes, he does fear but fear teaches us things." She steps forward in front of Astraion facing his master so her back at him. "They teach us to be brave." She adds on. "He will get his kill once he faces you." Takes another step forward to the vampire lord. "He will be free of you." Then lastly says "In the meantime, I will be his shield if I have too." The dream descends as another voice calls for Astraion.

"Astraion wake up!"

They shake at his shoulders as he startles awake panting covered in sweat. He sees the colorful warlock Maki at his side and hands over a cloth. "Here." She hands the cloth to him. "For your sweat." Astraion takes it as wiping the sweat from him. He sees some red and small scratches on her hand. "Uh Maki?" Maki looks at him while hiding her hand from him.