Don't Turn Your Back On Me

Don't Turn Your Back on Me- Prologue

Trust is key

Relaying on who will stick around more.

Which will randomly stand up for you on anything no matter what the situation is? They put their trust to keep.

A test of trustworthy and vengeance.

Does this go with these problems? Trust? Relaying? And Respect?

Those are hard to find.

Who knows? Life is a deck of cards. You set the cards up. Line them in a row. Sit there and watch the fireworks until a few or one still stands tall. That will be the one to trust the most.

Without turning their backs against you.

Nor

Don't turn your back on you.

Monday Morning 9:30am Konoha, Japan

The weather was decent to cold then warm mix together but a cool morning to start off. Now the summer has come, the opportunity to search for jobs which is the most typical thing that happens as some go on vacation after working so hard through the seasons. 

Now a season of summer to relax. School no longer in session. Which means more job opportunities for students that want a job. They're many to choose from in all of Tokyo. As some want the most interesting jobs out there to get the experience. To prove their work ethic. 

Many jobs would take these students right away then train them. Summer is the relaxation to money making machine for jobs to companies. They are many companies but there are the most popular ones to get hired. Hyuga Inn, Uchiha Inn, and Uzumaki Inn. Now recently a company name Tiku Inn started near the parks. They were first introduced by Uzumaki Inn during fall to mid-winter. Originally from England, London held the company for five years. Then decide to the opportunity to expand, starting in Japan. 

During that time, something happened in the mix of things at Uchiha Inn. The Uzumaki Inn wittiness this happening while keeping things behind the curtain. It was a mess. Trust was tested and broken into pieces. Relaying on people too easily or so long is unbelievable tricky. 

Just set the cards on the table, place out a set, and watch it play out. Who will survive? And be at the top? Will that be the royal person to be trusted next? 

loyalty and trust.

Two different things but work together in one. They're both built up through these bonds. Does it stand tall? Or crumble like the rest of them. So many questions to be answer. How will they survive this mess before the world finds out? There's worry in the air. 

A blonde young man sitting in his study while a young woman enters the in a panic. 

"Naruto!" blue eyes wide drawn the attention of a purple long hair with pearl eyes "There here already." 

He didn't hesitate to answer

 "Send them in."

 A small group enters the study to a conference small then a pair stayed with Naruto. 

"Thanks." 

Young woman in pink hair trying to compose herself while the tall raven onyx eyes walks into the room as the assistant leaves to attend other working assignments. 

"Was it that serious?" the raven nods his head "Yes and we don't know who frame us." 

Naruto puzzle a bit in deep thought "What about your-" he cut him off "Don't ever mention about him!" snap which cause the pink blossom to be startle. She doesn't like when there's conflict especially people arguing or fighting.