A Normal Day

A Normal Day 

Theme: Itachi’s Birthday 

Polt: I want to celebrate or at least give something to itachi for his birthday but he keeps giving those cold glares and gives me the silence treatment. Did i do something wrong? Was i a bad person to him? All I wanted was to give him a gift or at least a cupcake for his birthday. Does it really bug him that much?? I felt bad that day. The Next day was his birthday. I avoid it as a normal day just for him not to be a drag about it. It bug me a lot through my day. Does it have to be this day? Why not a normal day? I was trying to be nice to him. Sometimes it ends up being foolish. 

(Btw i wrote this last year)

On to the story, 

I felt a cupcake for him with a plastic container by his bed side before I felt off to school. I know he doesn’t exist in my world but when i’m alone he appears around me to keep me company and often talks to me. I did something small for him on his birthday.

When he was in a mission, I was baking a cupcake for him and made dangos for him along with hot tea. Nothing to sweet or sour but being nice. I done what I had to do to move on with my day. It was hard not to think of it because he said he didn’t wanted anything for his birthday.

I’m a nice person but could understand what he was saying. Since the whole uchiha clan mess and now sasuke knows the truth. He thought no one will ever forgive him for his actions but it was marada’s fault for taking it on him. 

So far, he did change for the good and earn the trust of everyone. Anyway, I done my part and felt to school the rest of the day. Since then i felt awful for that. Just push the thought out and move on through my day. 

This wasn’t easy. Like something was put to my mind to be there as remembering it all. It can’t leave my head. I hate this so much. 

Later On,

I got back home from school and went to my room as usual and sat on my bed with my school bag aside. Stare at the ceiling just thinking what i did was so pointless just stop myself there not to bug itachi.

A sound of a knock from my door snap me out, look up and he came inside my room while he was holding the cupcake then sat on the bed. I thought he was mad but can’t tell what’s in his mind. 

For one, I was scared for how he will react to this. I can’t tell if my reaction gave away or my body just intense there. 

He walk up to me with his eyes glue to me and stare at me. My eyes were shaking in fear but a cry fell out of my eye. Gathering all this was making me cry. I can’t cry right now but this an upsetting day for me. All i wanted was to do something nice for him even if he been through hell. 

I thought i could brighten his day a bit. Second, he sigh and hug me in his arms as he held me close to him. I’m so confuse right now. Wouldn’t he yell or ask question in a cold way to get me to spill out what I did?

The hug was tight and a good grip for me not to escape but it was a good hug. His hugs made me feel safe also whenever i was upset of something, he will be there to hold me while i cry my pain out and make sure I’m ok. 

Then he spoke to me “Thankyou” whispers to my ear quietly as the hug was a bit more tight. I thought for a bit then i reply back

“I know you said not to do something for your birthday but... I wanted too. I thought it will be nice.. sorry i bug you about it.”

my sad tone gave it away because i sigh even my voice crack a bit like i was about to burst to tears. I honestly did felt bad for doing this. In the end, was bugging him about it and annoying him. I ruin his day for this. So stupid of me. I hate myself for it. 

“It’s alright, i know you were trying to be nice and all. Even naruto lecture me about it. You give it your heart to make a sweet cake for me. I should of said thank you from before. I got caught up with my past. I’m really sorry.”

I was relieved when he said that and was more relax than before. A smile appear to my face as he saw it then he smile calmly to me. He turn to the cupcake as he grabbed it then spoke

“I read the letter you gave me and it was thoughtful of you. The reason I came here, I wanted to share this with you. I know it was all for myself but i want to share with you. if it’s allright?”

I nod my head to him and we eat the cupcake together and suigetsu of course was watching with his famous smile and his shark tooth pop out. 

He and I share since the cupcake was big enough to eat for everyone. I was glad this nightmare was over.

“Next time, it will be my birthday day not just a normal day.” he look at me while he was eating his dangos i made for him this morning along with his tea. I nod as i smile to him. I was so happy.

I’m glad it won’t be just A normal day on itachi’s day. it will be his birthday.

itachi’s birthday day not A normal day.