RWBY-One Shot The Dance

RWBY- One Shot

The Dance

Paring: Professor Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch

Normal Pov

Everyone excited for this dance tonight. All the students so happy also asking there crushes or secret love ones out to the dance. The Girls are well more nervous than the boys are on what to wear, the dresses, and everything to impress the guy they like. This eventful night for everyone. Well most people like professor Ozpin. He is the person to attend events of the school but something was off as he made his way to the dance. Something was bugging his mind all day. Was it his past? or this event to the dance? This wasn't like him to do so. He'll worry of ruby of course but like a father to her. Maybe it's about the dance?

Ozpin's Pov

'This isn't the time to worry'

he thought as he continued to make his way to the dance while he greet most people on his way. keeping his calm was most important. While thinking, A voice interrupt him. This voice was sweet and smooth. His eyes move on it's own to look at the woman of his interest. Glynda Goodwitch. She look amazing in his eyes which sparkle his eyes with soft kind stare.

He clear his throat and said,"Good evening, Glynda" gently polite tone since he's always so kind to her and enjoys their talks together.

She smile at him kindly "Good evening, Professor Ozpin" eyes glue to his.

"Aren't you dress sharp for the dance" small compliment to him that warm his heart

"Well thank you Glynda, you look ratherly beautiful" cruise it he meant to say something obvious of like pretty? try to hide his embarrassment but a chuckle cut him off "Well thank you, professor Ozpin" her smile glow with moonlight behind her.

It made her look so gorgeous. So many words to say. He couldn't say. He knows his best friend James has eyes on her. I mean he is strong, buff up and no injury at all unlike he is.

A broken man with a cane. "Hmm Glynda?" he finally said then she replied "Yes, Ozpin?"he was nervous to say it. Ask her to come with him to the dance. The words were stuck. He took a deep breath for self confidence then spoke " Glynda would y-" cut off by another voice.

It was James his best friend. He did his usual smile to them whenever they meet up or greet one another. As usual Glynda greets him then Ozpin nods his head with his calm smiles. James spoke "So are you two heading to the dance as well?" a question with a big smile. He saw glynda gave a smile to him. A feel of jealousy and hurt strike him down. "Yes we are, aren't we professor Ozpin?" he gave her a nod as he follow them to the building where the dance is held.

~To The Dance~

They enter the building as they were greeted by ruby's friend Yang with cheerful tone and complement on glynda's look and how amazing she looks tonight. Ozpin greeted her then saw ruby standing by the corner. He was amazed the dress also style she's wearing. It made him feel happy as she was his own daughter.

Everyone was dancing and enjoying the dance. Ruby complaining the outfit she's wearing to the dance.

he thought'I guess she isn't those girls. More of a fighter in the field'.

He chuckle as he made his way to ruby

"Don't like the outfit?" ruby look up " Oh no. it's ok not the fantasy pantsy kinda girl" Ozpin chuckled a bit "Well it's better to enjoy these moments once in awhile instead of worrying about the battlefield"