Pain Equals Love

What happens when love at first sight turns a whole new turn that your love life is the one who ran you over on accident.
This is the day when Eren jaeger meets his now girlfriend Mikasa.

This takes place in high school AU

Eren tells the story when he's older and in university also already in a relationship with Mikasa.

Notes: This was a prompt idea that I asked permission to expand the idea from into a story.

The prompt idea of this story is from @goatcheesgloria on twitter.
link to the prompt idea by @goatcheesgloria here: https://twitter.com/goatcheesgloria/status/1470997370192248837?s=20&t=QNPFbmIqCDeOKOrHbKcOnQ

Pain Equals Love- Eren and Mikasa Featuring Levi and Liz (OC) High School AU

When people say

Love at first sight then you fall love in love? With the person you locked eyes with and go off into the sunset holding hands to start off the love story.

Yeah...

That did not work out for me

I got hit by a car out of nowhere minding my own business on my way to my friend's house Armin. It felt like a rude awakening from a nightmare.

So here I am faceplant on the pavement with some minor injuries such as head are ringing off from the hit.

Before getting hit, I locked eyes with a girl in dark eyeliner make up with pigtails and jewelry on her. Grey silver eyes shine like diamonds and the innocent look stands out her beauty.

Then everything went dark, and I was on the ground.

Also how did I end up with this gorgeous goth girl cuddled next to me?

Well, it started two weeks ago in the summer break at Maria Wall Park.

It was a hot summer day walking to Armin's house for a get together with some friends. The heat gets insane during the summer plus mentioned that some girls will be coming as well.

'So, Armin has found the one then huh?' He smirks a smile thinking of many ways to tease the hell out of his friend. Armin is a shy boy with a lack of confidence since middle school.

But through time, he learned to gain it and approach the girl of interest from their classes. Annie Lockhart One of Belbolt's friends from Marley. Annie is serious and quiet but, on the inside, she has a heart for those around her without noticing it. She is still working on how to express her emotions with her therapist.

Well, Eren is happy for his friend and wishes him the best. Armin mentioned that she has a friend that might take an interested too. Eren was shocked when he said that to him because he is not always exaggerated with match making over the lack of experience through time. So unsure about it.

There were some of interest but turn out to be back stabbers and using him. So, he backed off for the time being. He wants love and to cherish the person. Yes, he has his faults of getting what he wants until something made him learn the hard way to never do it again. It was this girl named Peck who he had met whenever he visited his family at the summer house during the summer season. The bonded right away also had some ups and downs but remain decent.

But what was the last straw, Eren was going over to her house for some star gazing also confess his feelings but saw her with a double deck hair cut guy making out with him. So that crushed him and walked away. He thought everything was well with her but realized she was just using him because there was mention that she and this guy got into an intense argument and such. Basically, only wanted a support system and had someone there in time of need. Eren being overconfident as ever putting his ego before morals as in never listening to Armin and seeing the signs. He ignores them. That's his fault. Completely on him. Ever since then, he has taken it easy also seeking a therapist to work on himself. In this case, he will give it a shot and has told Armin not to expect anything from him. Already set his standards of when it comes to match making him. Start slowing to building up as friends then see where it goes.