Our Birthdays

Our Birthdays

Gloomy day. Just the clouds and sun. Hummed outside. Wish it rain. It's worth for the water to save. We need the rain. I like the rain.

Today is my birthday. An adult now. However something is missing. Someone we know isn't here.

A dear actor we all grew up with from our childhood to adulthood. He is one of my favorite actors. A stand up comedian and actor.

The funniest guy ever.

He took the world by storm with his work and humor. A lovely funny person so down to earth. He is a wonderful person. The jokes of his makes me laugh. It makes me forget what bothers me throughout the day. A laugh is like the good medicine we need when things are tough.

I still can't believe we share the same birthday but different year we were born in. The one character that touch me by heart was his character in Aladdin. Genie. He is like the fun,free spirit, and scene of humor.

He brings the fun to everyone. Joy around. He made me laugh all the time. One of my favorite songs from the movie a of Aladdin. Never gonna have a friend like me. One of my favorite songs. I still sing along with that song. Whenever the movie is playing.

He made the whole world feel like there's a better place. A place with laughter. Jokes and humor. It's good. It's good to have a laugh.

To this day. We will remember him by his work and humor. I love his jokes and comedy.

I like to laugh a lot and enjoy.

Be inspired by his work and enjoy laughing so much. A good sense of humor.

Today I will like to share my birthday with him as well.

Celebrate our birthdays together.

He will be missed.

Robin Williams.