A creepypasta Story: Secret Couple

A creepypasta story: Secret Couple

Pairing: Jeff the killer and Niki (OC character)

Plot: No one in the under world or our world knows that a couple is together. A serial Killer with a human like monster in Monochrome Color in black and white. Only her hair is black and white and pants with redish boots. They became a couple 4 years ago and kept it secret. In the underworld, No creature, No person, or monster can't be together nor married from the other world. Human World. Jeff and Niki kept there relationship hidden away. The only person who knows is ChibiLiz and she will kept a secret for two people in love.

Wonder what happens to the couple who are surround by danger itself. How long will there secret last? Find out in the story

Normal Pov

Niki was reading her book as usual and jeff was taking his shower. Niki was finally alone with jeff. Her cousin ChibiLiz took eyeless jack with her to the market to get food for dinner. Then the sound of turning out the open door and clothes being put on. Foot steps came down stairs as she saw a pair of white eyes look at her. It was jeff was with no shirt. Shirtless and has six pack. The abs that girls like. Niki just stares at them and blushes. Jeff walk towards her as he lean close with his hand on top of the couch.

"Where's my shirt and sweater?" he ask her husky. she blush red behind her book. she kept her cool. She peak up at him.

"In the dryer. I wash your shirt and sweater. It had some blood stands on them"looks up at him. She heard a chuckle from her as he lean forward to her as their stomachs touch.

"Your enjoying yourself"he slowly brush his lips to hers and push the book down. He uses his reflexes to throw the book to the coffee table as he kisses Nikki. Nikki was surprise by jeff and wraps around her.

The kiss got deep. They never kiss like this. It's rare since they have to keep this secret from everyone.

His skin was rough but soft in some places. He has a lot of scars. She gently kisses those scars while jeff close his eyes. The kisses of healing with love.

Suddenly, Nikki broke the kisses as she was pull to a kiss with jeff's lips. Lips press together. Hungrily with passion as jeff push her down more on the couch. She was breathing hard from catching her breath. This was interesting day. The two make out on the couch, his hand went under her shirt stroking her back, and bodies rubbing each other. Stuck there like glue.

Moments later, jeff was dress in white sweater and his shirt under. He was cuddle up with Nikki who was still doze off from the make out. He left some hickeys for her in secret places. "My My someone still is in there little world" he nuzzle her hair then cheek then plant a kiss on her cheek. She blush red again and turn to him. "I can't help it, jeff" smiling to him. He smiles with his eyes soften to her. "Well you do look cute when you blush" he grin a smile showing his creepy smile but it was actual smile. Which is rare.

"I wish to do this more often though" she lower her head down. Jeff knew what she meant. They were keeping their relationship a secret. Due to there safety concerns. If they ever find out Nikki will be scent back to the human world for good and have no memory of Jeff. That goes for ChibiLiz and Eyeless Jack too. Nikki fear for that. She will cry her eyes out just for falling in love with a serial killer that change his ways a bit but still does do missions. She look away a bit sad. She couldn't stand the thought of losing what she dears most. Jeff notice her sadness getting bad. He can't stand her being sad. He doesn't want to lose her. Neither doesn't she want to lose him. There hearts are connected.

Jeff the killer's Pov

he was concern of her. He worries for her. Sure he has been with others but they try to kill him. And then there was Nikki. The experiment human monster who her step dad was crazy about and lucky escape out of there. She had no one but her cousin. Her mother left them because of the step dad being crazy of human experiment.

Now Nikki is here with serial killer name jeff the killer, Who he meet at a camping site 4 years ago, and fallen in love with her. Now this stupid rule of the underworld is crushing them down. Makes them scare. Jeff didn't care. All he wants is to be with her at her side. He hug her in his arms tightly. Trying to calm her down. "Jeff..." he look down at her "What is it, Nikki?" Nikki was pause to her words but she manage to get them out "When we first meet..." she try not to sob in her own words "hey don't cry.. i'm here" he wiped the tear off then he let her continue she spoke "Why didn't you kill me back there?" he was shock of her question before he can think his own words took over "I didn't want too" he said with serious look but his eyes soften to her gaze "I didn't want to kill you because i was interest in you" she looks at him "but in the stories say..." jeff cut her off by smashing his lips to hers. He kiss her hard passionately with every kiss he can give her. He even slip his tongue in the kiss as he heard her moan and kept going for it. He broke slowly as saliva connect to there mouths.

He had his forehead against hers as he look to her " The stories may say that but I can change it" smiles to her "I may be the serial killer but i won't kill the person that stole my heart" she smile and pull him down for another kiss. This time was longer and deep of a kiss. He enjoy every minute of her. Then a growl of hunger interrupt them. she blush a bit. Jeff gave her a teasing grin smile "Someone is hungry" she nod her head. Jeff got off from her and pull her close to him. They walk to the kitchen hand in hand. Nikki grab all the cooking martials as she look down at the cooking book "Hmm pasta sounds nice" smile as she start to get everything ready. Jeff help her cook and watch her. He knows how to cook but he likes to watch his girl cook delicious food. He is happy to be with her.

Nikki's Pov

She was making spaghetti sandwich with meatballs. Well a meatball sandwich of spaghetti. Jeff likes his meat so juicy and red tomato sauce. She enjoys cooking.

She remembers when she was in her teens that she like to cook with her mother. She enjoy her company as she was taught to cook. She wishes to see her mother but not like this. She isn't how she use to be. A human girl with black hair and wears dresses. She smiles a lot. The time will come for her. Maybe introduce her to her boyfriend who is serial killer but well.. hmm it'll take some time. Nikki wonder if her cousin and eyeless jack ever made it back. She heard a knock on the kitchen door. "We're back" OlderLiz came in with bags in her hands as follow by eyeless jack. Nikki spoke out "Do you need help?" she shook her head and place the bags on the counter "No we got it. Eyeless jack is helping me with the stuff" Nikki nod her head to her as she return to finish her cooking. She caught an eye on them. She smile. It reminds her how jeff and her start to get along well then 4 years later. They are lovers.

Normal Pov

Dinner was served and everyone was eating. Nikki was sitting beside jeff as they sneaky hold hands together under the table. She smile inside as she was talking to her cousin. They both secretly hold hands. ChibiLiz smile at them both because she knew of them. There a couple. A secret couple into the human world but for the underworld is top secret for them. Keeping it low. She knows their secret. There a couple in secret.

Secret Couple.

The End