Always a chance

Always a chance

Characters: Klein and Allia

Anime: Sword Art Online

Art trade with goldstargirl178

Onto the story ^^

The virtual world can be scary especially being trap in a game for all your life until kitio the hero has found a way to break free from this get to the outside world. Allyn has learn many things from virtual world made herself aware of surrounds between real lives versus online virtual world. It's the first time going out on a date with something well hang out along everyone else from sword art online virtual world game. Kirito and Sauna are going as well. Especially Klein who had the courage to ask Allyn out now finally meeting him in person accompany by Asuna karate's girlfriend. Allyn did had a crush on Kirito like him very much until she had met someone that caught an interest in her. Only her. No one else.

Wonder how it all started? Well it seem pretty simple question answer it all. A small talk conversation lack of confidence then exchange numbers then emails along seeing each other from time to time now real life strikes real deal begins. A new chapter outside world.

Allyn preparing for her date brush hair and casual dress not too fantasy. Cute outfit outdoors. Plain mix match shirt game logos on it along down leg pants cut short shown a little leg. Game style game bag of one favorite youtubers.

Mix YouTube stars game grumps, markilpier, and pewdiepie also megamix. Some keychains game grumps each member. Klein found out pretty cute for Allyn on fanning out onto nerdy side experience fandom passion she has for them.

Now she has everything ready to go. Looks carefully in her pockets realize a device was missing. That device is a cell phone that helps stay in contact out social media and virtual video game worlds.

Panic raise up nervous sweat wonder where the device is! Head turns back and forth to side to side then up and down.

Nothing! Under the bed no the desk?! Maybe sitting under her cat? Pet animals do like to sit on devices that seem pretty comfortable warm lay on never let it behind because that comfy spot.

Suddenly, familiar ring tone caught young girls attention race where cell phone device is ringing, the device was found under the cat after all since her cat Marla enjoy the quiet massage by the device itself. Slide to answer the call "Hello?" polite answer heard a cheer response from a friend very well-known given of tone voice usually use to around others.

"Allyn!" Sauna respond "Asuna!" reply back Allyn who is now good friends to Sauna gotten over the jealously between her and Kirito in sword art online.

First terms weren't settle at first encounter because while kirito search on the love of life Sauna through virtual game he had encounter with female players well some male that turn out to be playing as female characters. Anyways, some females gather around him until Asuna shown in the picture told he is taken by her every girl back off some fought end up losing by Asuna. The toughest female virtual sword art online player.

"Are you ready to go?" said Asuna in the back ground sounds of gather her stuff together before Kirito and his group of friends arrive with their dates. Mostly all the couples are going to hang out around at the park probably make an outing BQQ picnic.

Yeah seems prefect to do since Asuna is a great talented cook in and out the sword art online game her food turns out amazingly delicious to eat.

"Yeah I'm all set to go." Smile check herself out a little towards large stand mirror beside balcony window. "Got some supplies to use for the cook out today."