Assassination Kill Party

Anime Crossover

Assassination Classroom and Durarara!!

On to the story ^^

It was the night before the holidays... No scratch that!! Let us begin what had happen earlier today starting with Nagisa who has a cousin in Ibekouro name Emiko Rosie Bane lives with her boyfriend Shizuo Heiwajima known as human monster with humorous strength that everyone fears. They all say never pick fights with him unless you want an early funeral. Nagisa never met him before only heard good things about him by his cousin. This is the first time he will meet Shizuo.

'I hope he is nice and friendly since my cousin always had nice things to say.' Gather up his courage abort onto the train for Ikebukuro, Japan.

Somehow Nagisa knew something deep down Shizuo does not know what Emiko already acknowledge from the school and whole assassination thing to kill the teacher for money.

When Emiko found out of course freak out in a panic matter but remain herself calm as much as possible. Unlike the mother overreact to point almost killing off the teacher that failed successes. Oh she knows about "P.E" they have at the school she saw it once in person when coming out to where Nagisa lives.

First that was nothing new to her, second relieve to the whole class and Nagisa that her boyfriend in Ikebukuro has monstrous human strength when his body takes over loses control and attacks. All faces surprise to jaws left open as their teacher seem scared yet interested of meeting the guy.

Yeah that was not going to happen unfortunately for safety reasons. Maybe someday in the future. During the time of visit, she observe all activities daily not bother whole class by her watching. And typical teacher Koro sensei try flirt his ways against her also almost took Emiko shopping once until a sudden object hit that send him flying back.

He did not realize who did it. Yes Emiko stood there confuse looking lost as said she did not see who actually hit him or saw the person. That remind a mystery. After she left as Nagisa ask who attack their teacher since the day it happen.

And response left a smile on her face "You will figure it out."

Nagisa stood there thinking as Emiko walk off to the train as wave a goodbye see him soon. A hint she gave him.

As soon train left already had figure it out who did it. It was him. Shizuo. The guy with a bartender out disguise as a server at a local restaurant almost five blocks away from the school.

He looked funny but not obvious figure out. Nagisa is still studying about disguises in an assassination missions or assignments.

Maybe he can teach himself some tricks then later share to follow classmates. It will be a juicy story.

Nagisa realize his destination is approaching minus the crowd of people traveling for holidays, took his bag with him stood grab hold onto train pole wait for train stop.

Ikebukuro, Japan near central of Tokyo a small city very local people know locations well off the bat. 'Seems more like back home' exit out train went to a coffee shop meet his cousin Emiko.

Nagisa went order tea and bread small snack for time being. He enjoy treat then saw familiar face walking in along with a man bartend facial calm expression relax shoulders up well guard aware look outs not be fooled easily.

"Nagaisa!" female cheerful voice greet him "It is good to see you." Gave a warm hug realize he is cold shivering. "Nagaisa" pout hand a coat to him "I told you dress for the season." Nagaisa" pout hand a coat to him.