Meeting The Uchiha Family

Meeting the Uchiha Family

Plot: Sarada's Boyfriend Boruto

On to the story....

At the Uchiha's Mansion House

Boruto seem nervous to be alone with sarada's father and her uncles well great uncles and one is her uncle. Itachi Uchiha is sasuke's older brother. Boruto seem very nervous meeting them. He thought sarada was home but she left out to shop with her mom at the store. Boruto was let inside by not other than his teacher and best friends with his father. Sasuke Uchiha. He doesn't seem to like him much since he is friends with his daughter once they meet before. Now there a couple. This will be a new result for sarada's father to react too.

Wonder what happens now.

To Sakura and Sarada.

They finish their shopping for the day and on their way home. Sarada's phone ding as an alert she got a text from her boyfriend Boruto.

"Mama I received a message from Boruto. He said He's at our house already." she confirm her mother the news to her.

"Great when we are done buying the groceries too! by the way, Did you tell him about the other Guest? I think They're already by now." she reminded her daughter.

Sasuke's brother itachi, his uncle obito and his other uncle madara were coming for a visit to see sarada for the day. Sarada was too excited to introduce her best friend boruto as her boyfriend. They gone close to each other ever since they meet as kids. Their fathers are best friends and mothers as well. They've known each other since they started to be ninjas together.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that! I'll just Text hi- Crap! my phone just died, forgot to charge it earlier before leaving" left her with disappointment and she curse technology these days.

She wishes her dad will teach her how to summon things but he saids she isn't ready for that stuff yet. She can't blame him for being an overprotective father to her. That's her dad.

'I'm sorry Boruto. I didn't expect papa would have guests too in the same day as your visit. I hope your alright.' she thought to herself for moment as her mother saw how disappoint her daughter was.

'They better not do something stupid on that child...' Oh sakura knows sasuke too well. Of course he's just being a dad for their child but he can take things too far without realizing it before it's too late.

"Unfortunately I can't lend you mine since I left it at home. I think we should hurry now." she inform her daughter "I hope he's doing fine.."

To The uchiha House.

Boruto quite to himself as he thinks

'Damn! I'm completely caught off guard!! I have prepared myself in facing sasuke-sensei I know he would not leave me off that easily now that he knows that I Am sarada's boyfriend but this is worse than I expected...' he sigh then thought

'Sarada didn't warn me about this and she is not replying to my messages...I hope she's already on her way back here..'

Then a voice cut him from his thoughts.

"So Boruto, aren't you going to introduce yourself to them? They don't like waiting you know." sasuke said as Boruto reply "Yes sir..."

he took a big breath before speaking out

'Well,here goes nothing!!!' he yell in his head.

"Good afternoon! I am Boruto Uzumaki, 15 years old , son of 7th hokage.." then he yell out

"I'am sarada's boyfriend and I love and treasure her just like you guys..." he kept going "I hope you'll acknowledge me. It's a pleasure to meet you all!!" he finish as the silence was killing him but it broke fast as he didn't expected