The Last Time I've Seen Him

The Last Time I've seen him

Plot: Itachi broke the jutsu of marada and now starting to fade away. The moment is him and his brother hugging out also saying their final moments before itachi is gone for good. A brother who's been through hell to protect his own brother from the danger. A caring brother who put his life on the line to keep his own brother safe. Even if it cause him to hate him and wanting to kill him. All he wanted is keeping his brother alive and seeing his own little brother one last time before he's off.

On to the story.

The winds are blowing strong and the skies all greyish dark as a storm is coming. A white light traveling but only to some spots of the area. It's like the light white is gathering souls or taking them away. Then my eyes wander to a certain shadow looking at me. It walk towards her as it help me up.

"You..." looks up to him "I thought your..." He smile down at her then said "I know. I will be soon. I just wanted to see you before I fade off." She didn't say a thing as reply to him "No..." shaking her head as tears started to form on her. He took her in and hug her "Don't cry." She stood quite to herself "But..." Itachi whip her tears off

"Your going to fade away..." she almost choke on her tears "And be gone." crying through the hug. "I won't be gone." She look up at him "But what about the battle between you and your brother? that was... Not the answers to discover things so easily. You told me only to see your brother and done but I guess helping him was worth spending time with him."

Itachi look at her "Don't..." she look down on the floor "Angel..." Angel look up as tears ran down her face "I will miss you..." her body trembling and her legs about to give in as he pick her up and sat her on his lap. "I will miss you more." she press her face on his shirt. It was smudged with tears.

"Then don't go..." he smile down at her "Don't worry..." the light was already gaining on him as it start to fade him. "I will be there with you." stroking her hair gently "At your side." Itachi was starting to be torn by piece by piece. A piece of paper breaking apart. Nothing to fix it.

"Can I ask something before you go?" He nod at her and she said "May I.." look aside while sobbing "Can I kiss you?" A flush of red appear on her face and her eyes glue to her feet "You may." Angel sob more as felt she was going to break down any minute. "Go on Angel." She nod her head "Right."

she didn't know how to kiss a guy or learn how to. Angel tiptoe herself then lean forward as the wind bigger stronger. It cause her to lean more as almost to trip over. Their lips connect together and eyes both close. Not one wanted to break this kiss. A big flash of light sparkle then everything was all calm and the sky was back to normal. Angel knew he was gone now. It was the last she ever saw him.

"So that is the last time I've seen him. It was a good kiss I won't forget." she told the people in her inn. "That sounds like a love story." the girls of the inn sob in tears. Angel sigh to herself "It's alright. I will be ok." she told them all.

"Now back to work. we have to help out the injured from the war of the leaf village." They all nod and got back to work. Angel went back to her office. All the nothing but paperwork gather around. Angel didn't mind stepping in for her aunt Luna. Her aunt luna owns the inn but has to take care of her new born children with her new husband Harashima. The first hokage of the leaf village. Ever since then, Angel was keeping herself busy with all the paperwork until one of her staff members rush in as told her someone was found and was put to the nurse room.

Angel stop all her work and rush their. Everyone in the room was in a rush to heal this person from rough injuries. Angel was waiting outside until the job was done. Everyone left as the nurses check on everything and angel enter the room. "Wow must been rough out there." she walk towards the hospital bed and sat on the edge of the bed "You must be tired from all the fighting." She grab the jug of water and pour some on the cup.