3- A good secretary always avoids phone calls

After my boss showed me around and gave me some files to go over. I sat on my desk, which was just in front of his office so that he could keep an eye on me.

I got bored pretty quickly though, just flipping the pages, waiting for the time to go home. I really wasn't cut out for this serious work.

The clock showed 5 and I jumped from my chair, barging into Alvin's office without knocking.

He looked up annoyed, "What?" he barked instantly but his mood changed when he saw me. 

"Did you not have your coffee, yet?" I asked amused by his mood.

"And who was supposed to get it for me?" he asked sarcastically reminding me of my duties.

"Yours secretory... Oh!. I was supposed to get you your coffee," I trail off, scrunching up my face because of my forgetfulness.

"Hmm-mm" he nods and just stares at me.

"Why are you staring at me? Don't you have to leave now?" I ask him, putting my weight on my right foot and swaying my body slightly. 

He shakes his head, getting out of whatever dream he was having. "Nothing, stop fidgeting and swaying like that Lilliput. Do you want to go home now?"

"Yes, please," I nod my head vigorously and he chuckles getting up from his chair, closing his file.

"I still have work to do, so, I will tell my driver to drop you off today ok?" he offers which I gladly accepted and run off.

Reaching home, I thank the driver and close the door behind me and walk inside looking for my father. I follow the sound of people talking.

"Dad, you won't believe what happened today," Richy exclaims dramatically, a mischievous smile on his face as soon as he saw me.

"Dad..." I walk inside, hugging my dad and slouching beside him in an unladylike manner, waiting for Richy to finish his story.

"Your daughter almost burned down the whole building today and almost killed us, innocent people, on her very first day!" Richy smirked, looking at me. My eyes widened in surprise.

"You!" I jump on him, pushing his face into the couch.

He struggles to get up, only using half of his energy.

"Dad, look what your precious daughter is doing to me," his voice comes out muffled, as I put all of my strength to push him down.

"Stop gossiping about me then," I shouted, pulling on his hair on instinct and he cries out it pain hitting away my hands.

"Get this psycho off me," Richy groans huffing and Ricardo pulls me off of Richy.

"Sibling abuse!" he screams pointing at me and i tried to launch back at him but Ricardo had a tight hold on me.

"Kids! you are adults now, behave like one," Dad says in a strict voice, shaking his head.

"She started it!"

"He was bad mouthing me!" we shout at the same time. We both glare at each other, scowling.

"What should we do with these two, dad?" Ricardo shakes his head in regret as if we are a lost cause.

...

The next morning I woke up early, got dressed, and then went down to have breakfast so I wasn't late for the office and also so that the twins won't be able to leave me behind like they did yesterday.

They dropped me in the front and I went up to my floor without waiting for them. I stood in front of the large side mirror wall making goofy pouty and kissy faces, instead of walking towards my desk straight. I was a bit early today, and Alvin was yet to come. I had some spare time to have fun.