13- A good secretory never skips work.

Yesterday after the whole cop thing, we called Dr. Mathur and gave the phone to Khloe so that they could talk about her health. Respecting her privacy we didn't eavesdrop on her. 

Though Dr. Mathur was on a date with his wife, he helped us out. We just talked to him on the phone and sorted everything out. There was nothing serious.

Also now we had an officer guarding Khloe at my apartment because you know I didn't want her to stay with Alvin, or more likely it was that I wanted to spend some time with her. And my first night at my apartment with Khloe was amazing. 

FYI, I was working from home today, not that I had anything to do today, I had finished the important/urgent work.

I would have slept the whole day though if it wasn't for the constant knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I groaned opening my apartment door without checking even once.

"Pleasured to see you too," Alvin husks out sarcastically, patting my bedhead. And just from behind him Lilly barges in, pushing him to the side and jumping at me. Alvin almost lost his balance. 

I hug her surprised, as I was still coming out of my sleep coma. I didn't invite anyone except Lilly, so she as my best friend took the day off to come and hang out with me.

"Hey!" Alvin complains glaring at Lilly's back. What she does is, turns her head around and put her tongue out, teasing him.

"Lilliput!, tell her to stop acting like-"

"You?" Lilly cuts him off, smirking and I couldn't help but laugh at these two. They were both so much alike.

"finders keeper, losers weeper!" Lilly chants, as he tries to give me a hug but Lilly doesn't let him.

"She is not a thing! stop saying that" he snaps trying to get past Lilly to hold me. She dodges his tuch

"Let go off my Lilliput!" Alvin growls finally fed up with Lilly's antics and I knew right then that her fun time had to stop. They always act like children when they are near each other.

"Ok enough you two! Lilly, please stop taunting Alvin, you know how he gets without his morning coffee." I whisper back to her like this was a secret and she snickers letting me go.

"Hi, butter." I hug him greeting quietly. Peering up at him, i give him a wide smile. I am always giddy when I am in his arm.

"Hi baby," he whispers groans taking me in his arms and picking me up in a brutal yet gentle hug, as he takes a deep breath and the muscles relax in his body.

"Don't go anywhere with her!" he whispers in my ear, as he puts me down. I giggle quietly. If Lilly hears it then, yeah, he is done for.

Also I didn't know if he was joking or serious about me going out with Lilly. He always thinks that Lilly will get me in trouble or corrupt me in some way.

"What is happening out here?" Khloe comes into the scene, confused. Even though she just woke up she still looks pretty.

"She is Khloe Noktorn, isn't she? Yes, she is. Hi!!! I am such a big fan! I didn't think these people were telling me the truth when they told me, they know you!" Lilly jumps in screaming like a teenage fan-girl, those you see in the movies and series and stuff.

"Lilly!" I shout surprised by the way she was acting. Even though she was accusing us of lying, I was amused.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, I assume that you are Violet's friend," Khloe shakes Lilly's hand, smiling softly. 

"Best friend, actually" Lilly corrects proudly. 

"Huh!" Alvin scoffs "I am her best friend." Alvin jumps in, falling into Lilly's trap.