6- A good secretary enjoys her weekend

Hello lovelies, so from this chapter, Alvin's thoughts will come into view, so enjoy, and please don't forget to vote, comment and share. 

PS: I like reading people's comments on my stories so do share your thoughts.

Have a good day or night!

Bye.

.........................

Today was Saturday, my day to lie around and do nothing but as I had promised Chris that I would be going out with him today, I had to sacrifice my lazy day in order to fulfill my promise.

Chris had texted me the address and I was going to meet him there because I did not want him to come and pick me up like a proper date. My dad would see that and my brothers would see that if they were home and they would humiliate me in front of my self-proclaimed date. I did not want that.

Anyways coming to the present, I have to get ready, yet I had no clue what to wear. I needed some help to decide that, so I decided to text Lilly.

" Lilly my love, I need your help!" I text her and wait for her reply.

" Yo, what is that my darling needs?" she texts back after 5 mins, as flirty as ever.

" I m going out with a guy, need your advice on what to wear!"

"u r going out with a GUY?" she texts back, clearly shocked that I managed to scout someone for myself, which she was clearly being sarcastic about. She knew I never said no to anyone when she wasn't around. She could reject just anyone without any remorse whatsoever.

"he isn't your imagination right?" she sends another one and I chuckle at her thinking.

" A guy from the office asked me out and I couldn't say no," I reply lying on my bed.

"Figured that much. Is he at least good-looking? " was her reply.

"Hmm," I send back not going into the details.

" Seems he didn't cross your Alvin standards" she texts back almost instantly and I knew she was going to go off on how I should move on from my crush or make a move on my crush. If she wasn't very much busy she would have come straight to my house right this instant.

"Ok, no need to start with your anti-Alvin lecture now plz, just tell me what should I wear," I plead lazily sighing on my bed instead of looking through my pile of clothes.

"Did u even go through ur closet once before texting me? I bet u r lying on ur bed dreaming about your prince charming" she texts and I sit up straight.

"Did u install a spy cam in my room?" I asked looking for a possible hidden camera in my room which gave her my whereabouts.

"Everyone knows how lazy you are sweetheart,"

"Whatever Lilly love, now help me out, don't make me text soo much" I text back my grip on the phone loosens and it falls flat on my mouth. Ouch!

" My lazy best friend, what will I ever do with you? Anyways, I know u won't text me back now so, wear that purple dress that I got for your birthday."

"Thanks, ilu, u r d best" I text back sending her a virtual kiss.

"I know, ilu 2, mwah! TTYLis her last text to me before she gets busy again. Lilly works in the fashion industry now and with her sister's wedding around the corner, she has been very busy.