9- A good secretary never messes with the boss.

Alvin's POV

"I want to kiss them."

"Ugh! Fuck," I throw my hands frustrated. Closing the file I had been working on I groaned loudly as her words kept swimming in my head. She had once again successfully messed up my senses.

If I could just understand how she feels about me, howfeel about her. Maybe then that would solve 90% of my problems and my Lilliput was a special creature who I possibly couldn't live without. She was my best friend as I was her's and right now she was getting desperate to move out of her nest, wanting to feel the freedom like others her age.

If she wasn't as lazy as she is right now, she would have fought till she got what she wanted. But still, that wasn't very much necessary because she knew that sooner or later her wish was going to be fulfilled.

A knock pulls me out of my thoughts, and I sit up straight from my hunched position.

"Hey Alvin, where is my little Pikachu, she is not at her desk. I bought her something to fill her bottomless stomach with." Ricardo comes in chuckling looking for his sister.

"Uhh, come sit. I need to talk to you about some things." I point him towards the chair and he sits without any question.

"She is sleeping in my room," I tell him sighing as I once again recalled her words and the whole thing.

"What, why? Did something happen again? No, wait! let me rephrase that. What happened this time?" Ricardo asks getting himself comfortable, like an old housewife waiting for juicy gossip. And here I thought that he was the mature one in the family.

"She saw the brownie box that Dylan gave us, and she gobbled all of them down." Then I dive into narrating the whole story.

"God, you should have known better, Alvin. By now you know that you shouldn't let any edibles unattended around her, especially when she is hungry." Ricardo smirks, chuckling once again.

"I know dude. I was just out for a minute and when I came back, what do I see? The small little thing on my desk." I shake my head as the scene pops up in my head. "Anyways I hope everything is ready, we can't drag this any longer."

"Yeah. It's done. You can take care of the rest." Ricardo says taking out the keys from his pocket and dropping them on the table. Don't worry we are not doing anything illegal or suspicious.

Right at that moment, my private room's door opens and a sleepy-groaning Lilliput stands at the door, leaning against it. Seeing her, Ricardo without wasting time swiftly slides the keys towards me and I put them inside my pocket before she could notice.

"My head feels strange," She complains in her melodic voice, groaning as she walks toward her brother. 

I started feeling uneasy about her action. She always walked towards me first, no matter what but now she was going in a different direction.

"Hello sleepyhead," her brother greets to which she acknowledged with a mumble. She stands next to her brother but instead of sitting next to him or acknowledging us she takes the brown package on the table and dives in. 

Right at the moment, I felt soo stupid. Of course, she was walking toward the food, not her brother. 

"Well, looks like my sister's found her lifeline," Ricardo mumbles getting up from his seat. " A thanks would have sufficed"

"Thank you. I love you,"  Violet hugs her brother, still chewing. Ricardo chuckles and pats her back, dropping a brief kiss on her head.

"Well, now my Pikachu is fed, I am back to work," he says taking his leave. "See you guys later!"