16- A boss never kiss's his secretary

"I am sorry, I love you," I mumble embarrassed with the things that happened in the past 1-2 hours.

"You do?" Alvin asks sarcastically his eyebrows raised at me.

I hide my smile, at his comment. Though I was embarrassed I was having fun in the rain.

Slowly my hand reaches towards his, the hand on the gear.

"No!" Alvin warns softly, feeling my fingers.

"I am sorry butter," I whispered, tugging on his shirt's cuff.

"Don't you butter me! You even tried to seduce Dylan. DYLAN!"

I cracked up instead, imagining Dylan's face.

I covered my mouth quickly but I couldn't stop the snicker that left followed by the giggles that escaped my mouth nonstop.

"I knew you were doing that on purpose, you little monster!" Alvin accuses, pinching my cheek.

" Hhehehehe, he was-, hehehehe." I couldn't talk.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't laugh now. This is serious!" He tries acting serious but ends up chuckling with me.

"Come, we are here now. Let's get you changed first. I don't want you falling sick on me now."

"When did we reach?" I ask surprised.

"When you were laughing your ass off," he teases, getting out of the car.

Out of the car we run straight to the elevator and then straight to my apartment.

"It's so freaking cold," Alvin grunts, rubbing my shoulder as we enter my apartment.

"Yes," my teeth chatter as I try to find towels for us.

"Get out of that dress first!" Alvin shouts behind me, already taking off his court, whilst shaking his head like a dog.

"OK," I shout back. Trying to reach the back of my dress. 

I fought with my dress for 5 minutes more, but the knot was not opening at the back. My efforts were to no avail, as I ran out again to take Alvin's help.

"Alvin," I whisper standing behind him. He turns around in a blink, his bare chest facing towards me, shining in the bright light of my living room.

I gulp taking a step back. He looked so hawt!

"Why are you still in this dress?" he asked, staring at me incredulously.

"Umm I,"  I was having a hard time speaking. Hard like his body! Eeep! I cough a time or two taking my head out of the gutter.

"See, you are shivering now! Take it off already".

"It's stuck," I whisper looking down at my feet and avoiding looking at his chest. "Can you help please?"

Scoffing at my question he held my shoulders, "Do you even have to ask? Turn around." He instructs.

As his hands start working on the knots, I look everywhere, trying to get my mind off the situation.

Let me distract myself from the current situation and describe how my house looked.

Like the beautiful homes you see on Pinterest, mine was an exact copy. A big window with a sill, full of soft cushions and sheer curtains. A bookworm/introvert's dream place to sit, read, look at the view, or just sleep.

When it's raining, it is even more beautiful to sit and enjoy.

Not able to distract myself anymore, "The dress is sticking to me," I complain. His hands were all over my back, tugging roughly.