18- a good boss never gets angry

Well hello there. An update as promised.

.....

The lunch time was over and we were back to our office. I was so happy that I was skipping my way back, humming to myself.

"Well, here we are," Chris spoke suddenly. That is when I noticed that he had tagged along to my desk.

"You are here to drop me off?" I asked sarcastically instead of his behavior.

"Well you know, If I picked you up, I need to drop you off as well," he says cheekily and I couldn't help but laugh. I was in a good mood.

And in that good mood to show how happy I was, I went on my tiptoe and gave a super quick peck on his cheek. "Thank you for today. I'll never forget it!"

But I wasn't smart of quick enough.

I was kissing someone else and that too in front of my boss cum best friend's office. When I accidentally looked in that direction he was currently glaring through his office.

"Aw, man." I groan, cursing myself for this stupidity. I should have found a decent place. Not that I was doing something wrong but still. I didn't want Chris to be in trouble for this.

"You looked so cute today. I real fan girl." Chris smiled with a smirk and pecked me back and my reaction was different than his. I stood in my place completely still.

Me kissing Chris was fine until he kissed me back. 

His kissing me back was kerosene on fire and the one which got an instant reaction. Alvin saw this and he sprung from his chair and bee lined towards us.

Without doing anything wrong my heart was racing as if I had cheated on him. I had to rush Chris to go back urgently to his desk before anything ugly could happen.

And then the angry bull arrived.

"What was that Violet?" Alvin asked his voice stern and if you could not guess he was not in a playful mood. He took my name. The real one.

"Uh, we went on a date," I said the first thing that I could think of and I wanted to slap my silly mouth.

"In the middle of the day? During office hours?" he asks coolly his eyebrow raised.

"No, I mean he took me to lunch but-" I say and start smiling again more like grinning like a psycho.

"What?" he asked irritably instead.

"I met Ji Chang-wook! Ji Chang-wook! Ji Chang-wook!" I shout. My voice echoes for a moment and I quiet down a little.

"That guy on your wall?" he asked confused.

"Yes! Yes! Him. We went to see him!" I tell him jumping up once again.

Seeing my excited self he smiles a bit and then gets series again. He wasn't sharing my level of excitement. I pouted at that thought.

"Ok, that is good. You got to meet your the love of your life." he said air quoting it and the next question follows. " We'll discuss that later. Was that kiss necessary then?"

"He said I looked cute!" I blurted out again and this time I slapped my mouth. It was running off again.

"He said what?" Alvin was not happy at all. " He has a lot of nerve behaving the way he is behaving right now and that is too in front of me. Maybe he has a death wish."

"Oh, come on it was just a peck on the check." I tried to soothe but it seemed to backfire right back.

"Didn't seem like a simple peck to me," he said looking in my direction now. He takes a deep breath exhales and gives a creepy smile. "Hope you enjoyed it."