Introduction

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new book Another way out

I am very close to the subject that one family in this book is going through. Not a personal experience, but mixed experiences of few people close to me. And I thought about making this book for a while because something recently happened and I just felt so angry and made this book :D

Song 'Another way out' from Hollywood Undead inspired the name of my book. When I listen to that song it reminds me of things that this book is actually about, so I thought it would fit well.

"What's your story?" He asked as he took a sip of his drink, still looking at the woman beside him.

"I don't think you want to hear it. It's kinda depressing." Sasha stated, looking at her cup.

"So? We all are little depressed." His statement made Sasha's eyes widen as she looked up at him.

Was it because of alcohol in her blood that she was actually going to tell her story to someone, or was it because she wanted help? At the moment, she didn't care, because she decided to finally open up to someone other than two of her best friends.

If you ever read any of my books before, you know I don't really like spoiling my books that much in introduction, so I will just leave you to read the book if you wanna know what's it about.

This book contains: domestic violence, sexual abuse, alcoholism, cussing, sexual acts, bullying, depressive moments and thoughts and probably more triggers, so if you decide to read it, it's on your own. I'm not putting trigger warnings.

Next chapter is gonna be face claims. That's my first time doing it for any of my books, so I'm kinda nervous. By the time you finish reading this it will already be out.

If you decide to read my book, I hope I don't disappoint you, because I tend to do that a lot. :P