Chapter 43

April 18th, 2022

3RD PERSON

"Hello!" Sara hugged everyone, while Jaden dried his hands in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." Jaden hugged kids quickly, before hugging Sasha.

Soon, Phoebe walked out of Connor's room and went over to Sasha to say hi.

"Hey Phoebe. Is Connor still in his bed?"
"Yeah."
"Poor baby. I'm gonna quickly say hi to him and see how he's doing."

Jaden smiled as he watched Sasha walk off.

Thing that made his feelings only stronger for Sasha is her relationship with his kids. They got along so well, she was almost like a mom to them. And there was no better thing that could happen between his kids and woman he is secretly seeing.

"Hey C." Sasha walked inside of the room, making Connor smile.
"Hey Sash."
"What's up, how's your ankle?"
"I think it's getting better. I'm a little bored in the bed, but it's great because I get all attention." He whispered to Sasha, making her laugh.

"I bet you're enjoying the attention."
"I am. Look, I drew you in my notebook."
"You did? Really?" Connor showed Sasha his drawing, making her pout.

"Oh my God, thank you Connor, it's beautiful." She kissed Connor's head, making him smile.

Eventually Sasha left kids alone, and walked down the stairs to be with Jaden.

"Hi."
"Hey." Jaden smiled, watching her walk over to couch and sit there.

"Coffee?"
"If you're down for it."
"With you whenever." Jaden winked, making Sasha laugh.

She wasn't used to this flirty side of Jaden, but she was growing to like it very much.

"Are you watching this?"
"No, actually, I was doing the dishes before you guys came so I don't know what's on TV. You can change it though."
"Alright."

Jaden soon joined Sasha in the living room, two of them watching TV and talking.

——

"No, stay a little more."
"You know I can't, we have work tomorrow and kids have school."
"Ugh, okay. But wait," Jaden stopped her before she would go upstairs to call kids. He leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her lips, caressing her cheek.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of that." Jaden smiled, making Sasha smile too.

She walked up the stairs to the room she heard most noise in.

Smile formed on her face as she watched her daughters have fun with two of their best, and only, friends.

"Oh, hey mom."
"Hey girls. Did you have enough time to hang out?"
"Noo, Sasha, please just a hour more."
"It's already getting late. You will see each other in the school tomorrow."
"Ugh, you're party pooper." Sasha laughed as four girls made their way out of the room and down the stairs.

——

"Mom and Jaden are getting a little close, don't you think?" Rhianna laid in Sofia's bed once they all laid down to sleep.

"Yeah, they are little flirty."
"Mhmm. But we'll let her some time until asking."
"Yeah. But she seems so happy all the time."
"Yeah, a little more on her phone too. But I'm happy for her. She deserves it after all these years."
"Yes. I'm so happy we got rid of that monster."
"Yeah."

Due to circumstances they were their whole life, Rhianna and Sofia grew to be very close. Because their father wouldn't let their mother take care of them, and due to them not having any friends, they were each others best friends. So falling asleep in same bed, holding each other didn't come off too strange.

Because there were nights when they would get beat up so badly they wouldn't be able to fall asleep. They were always there to comfort each other.

——

"Hello." Jaden smiled as he walked into the shop.

"Hey."
"I got you ladies some breakfast."
"Aww, you didn't need to." Serenity said while Sasha pouted, kissing Jaden's cheek.

"Blah blah. I don't have time today, because I need quickly to go to the bank to do something, but I will see you soon."
"Alright. Thank you for breakfast."
"Of course." Jaden hugged Sasha, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You look gorgeous, by the way." He whispered, making Sasha blush.

"See you." Jaden walked out of the shop, leaving Sasha red with Serenity alone.

"I see you blushing. He whispered something in your ear. That's cute." Serenity teased, making Sasha blush even more.

"Alright, leave me alone." Sasha rolled her eyes, making Serenity burst out into laughter.

For an hour at least, Sasha couldn't get rid of the feeling in her tummy.

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝