Chapter 41

April 15th, 2022

3RD PERSON

It's all it took for Sasha to finally lean in and to close those few inches that parted their lips away.

Their lips moved in sync, it felt as if their lips were made for each other.

When their lips connected, it was like there was a spark. A spark that they both felt. Sasha's tummy was full of butterflies, and both of their hearts were racing fast.

Sasha's hand was placed on the side of his neck, while other one held the nape of his neck, slightly scraping it with her nails, making Jaden almost groan from the feeling.

They slowly pulled away, Jaden's forehead pressing against hers as their eyes were closed.

"Are we going to give each other a chance?"
"Are we?" Sasha smiled, making Jaden kiss her again, this time using his tongue and sliding it into her mouth.

"I just want you to know that I will never ever intentionally hurt you, and that I'm nothing like the man you had. I'm going to make sure you get treated right, like you should've been."
"O-Okay. But can we keep this secret from kids for some time?"
"Yes." Jaden smiled as he held Sasha's hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"Maybe it's time for us to go home?"
"Yeah, I just can't bring myself to it. I enjoy being with you, even when we aren't doing anything." Jaden stated, making Sasha chuckle.

Sasha leaned in front, placing one more kiss on Jaden's lips.

"Can we get out of the car for a moment?"
"Sure." Two of them got out of the car, before Jaden made his way over to Sasha.

"What are we doing?"
"I wanted to do this." Jaden engulfed Sasha in tight hug, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Your hair smells so nice." Jaden whispered, making Sasha place a kiss on his arm as she turned his head on the side.

Sasha felt something with Jaden that she never felt with anyone else. Safety. His arms around her made her feel so safe and protected.

Jaden slightly pulled away, pulling Sasha's head out of his chest.

He kissed her again, this time finally not having to lean over the console, but instead hold her body close to him.

"Let's go home."

Jaden opened the doors for Sasha, waiting for her to sit in so he could close the doors, before he headed over to his seat.

"Hey, uh, can you stop just few houses away? I don't know if they might be watching through the window to see when will I come back, and I don't want them to see us right the first night when we started a 'secret relationship'."
"Yeah, sure." Jaden smiled, stopping his car few houses away from Sasha's.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
"I guess you will." Sasha smiled, kissing Jaden's cheek before opening her doors.

"Goodnight, Jaden."
"Goodnight Sash." Jaden smiled at woman, watching her walk off to the other side of the street and make her way to the gates of her house.

She waved one last time at Jaden before walking to her front doors.

Jaden smiled as he waited for Sasha to safely get inside and then drive off.

"How was your date with Linda?" Phoebe teased her dad as she hugged him.

"It wasn't a date." Jaden said, kissing her head.

"Whatever you say."
"Is homework done?"
"Not really, but I will do it over the weekend."
"Whatever you say baby. I will go check on your brother now, he needs to have a shower."

Jaden made his way to Connor's room, seeing Adam almost asleep next to him while they watched something on Connor's iPad.

"Hey guys."
"Jaden! Oh my God, my friend. I missed you!" Adam jumped up, hugging his friend, making Jaden laugh.

"Alright, alright. How are you C?"
"Tired." Little boy said with his eyes barely opened. You could read by them that he is indeed very tired.

"Yeah? I'm gonna help you have a shower now and then you will go to sleep. Alright?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, I'm heading home now." Adam said, patting Jaden's shoulder as he was ready to leave the room.

"Goodnight Addy."
"Night Connor." Adam waved, leaving the room.

"So how did it go? You seem happy to me, you must have kissed or something." Adam and Jaden currently stood in front of Jaden's house.

"It- Well, we talked. And then kissed. And then kissed again. And then again. And then we got out of the car and hugged for few minutes and then kissed again. And then I left her at her house, she kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight before she left, and then waved before she got inside of the house."
"Wow so you kissed three times! Woohoo!" Adam joked, making Jaden roll his eyes.

"Okay but you didn't go into details. And I know you can't wait to tell someone."
"Is window opened?" Jaden whispered, making Adam look up to see window of Sara's room closed.

"No."
"We agreed to try things out without kids knowing. Because neither of us wants our kids losing their friendships because two of us can't make a good couple."
"Aha. That's great. It's like you're teenagers hiding from your parents. And what else? Did you feel a spark in the kiss?" Adam teased, making Jaden smile big.

"Yeah. I mean it's cheesy to say, but kind of. And Gosh, she's a great ki-"
"Okay, you're going in too much. Well, I'm happy for you man. Okay, I'm gonna head home now." Adam interrupted, not wanting to listen to his hopeless romantic friend.

"See, you survived with my son. It wasn't that bad."
"Yeah, barely survived. Kid made me watch damn SpongeBob. I always hated that cartoon." Jaden raised his eyebrows, smirking as he stood with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm pretty sure it was your favorite when you were-"
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow man." Adam walked off to his car, leaving Jaden laughing.

Deep down, Adam didn't find last hour that bad. Connor wasn't that bad company, mainly because he was focused on the cartoon whole time and was tired. But of course Adam wouldn't admit it.

"Let's get you in the shower." Jaden said, helping Connor walk into his bathroom.

——

"Hey kids, I'm home!" Denton soon ran up to his mom, only in underwear, with his body half wet.

"Denton." Rhianna groaned as she ran after him, seeing her brother wrapped around his mom already.

"Hey momma."
"Hey. Were you showering him?"
"I mean, we were done. I was trying to dry his body."
"Oh, thank you. I planned onto bathing him now, but thank you."
"Yeah. C'mon Denny, I gotta dry you completely and dress you up." Rhianna took the boy from his mom's hands, walking away to the bathroom.

"Hey munchkin."
"Hey mommy." Sasha laid on the bed next to Sofia, placing her head on Sofia's shoulder.

"What's that?"
"I don't know, some game. I've been playing it the whole night." "Oh. Well, don't use phone too much in the dark room, you'll need glasses."
"I won't, I turned lights off five minutes ago."
"Alright."
"How was your- well, wherever you were?"
"Good."
"Yeah?"
"Mhm. But I think I would rather be here with my kids." Sofia smiled, setting down her phone and kissing her mom's cheek.

"You wanna come with to watch TV with me?" Sasha asked as she got up from Sofia's bed, earning a nod in response.

"I saw they were playing a good movie at 9:30, which isn't too far away."
"Alright. Let's go make some popcorns and get ready for it then."
"Why don't you change your clothes into something more comfy?"
"I think I'm going to take a quick shower actually. There's enough time, right?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'll make popcorns and see if Ry and Denny are going to watch too."
"I can make popcorns once I'm out of shower." Sofia nodded her head, letting her mom walk off.

Both Rhianna and Sofia could smell the male cologne on their mother, but weren't going to tell her that.

"You could smell her, right?" Sofia whispered while they waited in living room for Sasha to shower.
"Mhmm. But don't tell her, she obviously doesn't want us to know."

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝