Chapter 30

April 2nd, 2022

3RD PERSON

"Process of divorce started. It will last for like few months, but they took it into consideration and are doing everything to hurry the process. Anyway, the property and everything you own is finally under your name, so divorce process will be able to continue while he is in jail. So you're not waiting for few more years, but we are actually going to do this next week." Jaden said as he leaned in to tell Sasha everything he had because there was more people in the shop.

"Okay."
"Monday, on 4th. I will send everything in text, or maybe stop by tomorrow."
"Okay. Thank you."
"How many times do I have to tell you not to thank me. Everything is going as planned so far. Your kids will come for a hangout with my kids on Monday. Alright?"
"Okay. I will make sure for them to know everything."
"Okay, great. I'll see you tomorrow." Jaden quickly handed Sasha the money for things he bought before driving back to his house.

Sasha felt as if she was in a movie. This is as if they're all on secret mission. It felt surreal to her that she will finally get away from Joseph. Just the thought of it made her heartbeat increase.

"You wanna know something?" Serenity said as she stood beside the checkout.
"Hm?"
"I'm still saving that phone for your kids, or you, once you are out. I didn't sell it."
"Serenity, you're the best."
"I know." Serenity laugehd as she returned the hug to Sasha.

——

"No, you can't put plus 2 on that!" Sofia complained as she tried stopping Jaden from trying to sneak in his next move as they were playing Uno.

"Shh." Jaden laughed, making all the kids attack him, pushing him down on the floor.

"Sasha! Help me out!" Jaden screamed as he tried to get to some breath from laughing, while kids were tickling him on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." Sasha laughed as she set up the table.

"Okay kids, it's enough now. Go wash your hands so we can eat dinner." Sasha said, making all 6 of their kids run away to the bathroom, leaving Jaden on the floor.

"C'mon you kid. You wash your hands too." Sasha laughed as she helped Jaden off the floor.

"You look so gorgeous and that food smells so good." Jaden whispered as he placed his hand on Sasha's lower back, before bending a little to connect their lips.

"Okay, now go wash your hands." Sasha said as she caressed Jaden's cheek.

Jaden went to wash his hands, as soon 6 kids ran into the dining room and sat at the table.

"Okay, just careful. It's still warm."

Kids were already in the bed, just like Jaden and Sasha were. But it was sure they weren't all doing the same things in the bed.

"Fuck, I love you Jaden." Sasha slightly moaned into Jaden's ear, while Jaden moved his hand to play with her nipple.

"Fuck, are you close baby?" Jaden whispered into Sasha's ear, making her nod as she gripped harder onto his ass to make him go further inside of her.

Once both of them finished, Jaden collapsed on top of Sasha, still inside of her.

"God, how good you make me feel." Jaden whispered into Sasha's neck.

"I love you baby." Jaden whispered again, pulling out of Sasha and moving into his side of bed.

"I love you." Jaden walked to the bathroom, wrapping the condom and wrapper into toilet paper and throwing it in the bin.

They got on their clothes, laying back next to each other.

"Fuck." Sasha mumbled as she sat up on the bed, hearing something break in the house.

What the fuck did I just dream? Sasha thought to herself as she walked to the living room to see Joseph broke a bottle of his alcohol. Thankfully, it was empty.

Sasha only turned around and left back to her bed. But she couldn't fall back asleep because she couldn't stop thinking of her dream.

Why was she dreaming of Jaden's and her family connecting in one? And then on top if that having sex with him.

She wasn't sure if what she felt in her tummy was the feeling you get when you would get aroused, because she didn't feel it since her teenage years.

But this dream really messed up the thoughts in her head. She wasn't sure if she could look at Jaden the same again.

It was the pictures of Jaden's face as he reached his high, and the feeling that he gave her while pleasuring her and his naked body walking to the bathroom when they were done. The way he said he loved her. She couldn't get it out of her head.

——

"Yes, fuck!" Linda moaned as Jaden moved faster in and out of her.

"Fuck, wait." Jaden groaned as his phone started ringing.

He reached in front to grab his phone.

"What Adam?"
"Dude, you wouldn't believe who's car I'm following right now, heading to her house on invite."
"Adam, I don't have time for this."
"Fucking Julia Higgins. Can you believe?! High-school princess!"
"Great, don't forget to wear condoms. Now I gotta go." Jaden hung up on Adam, before returning his attention back to beautiful woman under him.

"What happened?"
"Nothing, Adam and his business. Now, where did we stop?" Jaden smirked as he smashed his lips against Linda's neck.

"Godd, you feel so good." Linda moaned out, digging her nails into Jaden's arms.

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝