✧* ੈ Ex

____________________
_______

➤Everything is going so well

Everything is going so well.

Everything is fine, me and my girlfriend, living in a bliss together, running by the shore like those people from the movies; kissing under the stars; talking and having some happy nights together; And cuddling! My favorite...

But... Neither of us thought our relationship will end like this.

How sad

"I'm... Sorry, Deku but... I think it's better if we part ways" She said as she avert her eyes from me. Looking down the floor, she clenched her skirt tightly with her pulling her lips in.

I just looked at her with a calm expression and no sign of negative emotions.

Hundreds of thoughts zooms past my head, what and why questions rang in my head as I stare at her, waiting for my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend to continue.

"The problem is not you... It's me" she said, about to cry in front of me as I breathe heavily, just keeping my dry lips shut.

Wow... Never thought that certain line from those Cringe love movies will be said to me.

And then... That's how the story ends, my love story ended, just like that.

I, Izuku Midoriya broke up with Ochaco Uraraka.

Despite not seeing each other almost every day; despite not talking whenever we meet each other in our patrol; despite being so busy we barely have our time to sleep together; and despite the cold and awkward aura every time we stay together, I never thought we'll break up.

I guess, love is not a permanent thing everybody can have.

We lasted for 3 years though... Damn, that's long and it's all gonna end like that? I got no complaints though, she chose to leave and I got no more rights to tell her to stay by my side.

All I need to do is cope with the depression that will soon eat my whole soul after some time.

And, just as I thought, I spent my whole week, day and night, crying and eating ice cream as I watch Titanic pon my computer; but still training so I will still look hot.

Sadness overcomes me as I sniff sadly under the covers who's serving as my comforter.

I didn't dare to tell my friends about the news, I don't want to. All they say is, 'It'll be alright' or 'Just move on dude, a million other girls are waiting for you to bang their ass'.

Geeze, it's not that easy.

I did get some calls and texts from my friends, worrying about not seeing my patrol. This is the first time I got days off since forever.

I wonder why I didn't take days off when I'm still dating Ochaco.

Maybe it's just that I got too comfortable not communicating with her; or it's just that I don't want to.