✧* ੈ A Friend

__________
___

"Could you walk any faster?" The girl I'm with groaned as I try to match her pace

"(Y-Y/N)! Slow down" I whined as she drag me by the hand through the most crowded part of Hosu city.

"Aren't you the rising hero who's aiming to be the number one?" She scolded as I huff for air while she lean on the wall. "Geeze, You got utterly low stamina" she sighed loudly before offering her hand for me to take.

"Not in bed tho" I replied in a whisper while looking away only to receive a strong smack on the back of my head which made me choke and groan.

"No flirting while we're there ok" she scolded once more as I just nodded my head while wincing.

The tables had turned, every one

"Seriously..." She groaned again while looking at me in concern with mixed annoyance while I just laugh lightly while scratching the sore part of my head.

"Don't worry, I got no plans embarrassing you there" I cooed as I wrap my arm around hers.

"Oh. My. gosh..."
Someone mumbled while eyeing the stunt Midoriya just pulled.

He watches them from the other side of the sidewalk; (Y/N) flicking Midoriya's forehead while Midoriya shows a cheeky, close-eyed grin.

Hero Commissioner Tsukauchi

"... Kids... "
He huffed before walking away

"I hope it's part of the act or Ms. Juana (L/N) will be furious at me"
He sighed as he shivers

"Where are we going tho?" I asked as (Y/N) kept her serious face while staring ahead of her.

"Meet my friend? My rival and ally" she chirped as her eyes sparkled which caught me off guard. "Her name is Maria Reyes and we met in one pageant contest."

I 'ooh' in reaction as she goes on, rambling about this 'Maria' girl. Every word she let out shows so much happiness and excitement; telling me her experiences; her likings about this 'Maria' girl; how she told what she like and don't for them to keep secret; how they met and get along; how this 'Maria' girl always falls onto second place every time they compete but because of that they become friends.

She's endlessly talking about this 'Maria' girl.

Midoriya doesn't like this 'Maria' girl
"Hmp."

"She always talks about guys! She sometimes challenges me to make this one guy fall in love with me and-OH WOW LOOK! A DANDELION!"