✧* ੈ Two

__________
___

Walking around my house, my mind flashes the occurrence from the interview last week

Oh and my week off is over. How sad. (Y/N) is ignoring me too, however, she did fulfill her promise to go with me to a Photo Booth shop in Tokyo.

And we took lots of pics there... I'll surely go back there with her someday-

Since she complies with her promise, that same day, we decided to wander around Tokyo together. I can tell she had fun too.

We ate in this certain Kirby Cafe which really showed (Y/N)'s fangirl side. She's moving her head nonstop from left to right as we enter the cafe. Her eyes are sparkling like a kid's.

Specifically, (Y/N) has her arm wrapped around Midoriya's as she points her finger everywhere in the cafe.

"LOOK! IT'S KIRBY!"
she said as Midoriya hummed 'Yep Yep' and nodded.

"WOW! A KIRBY LUNCH BOX!"
She pointed out as Midoriya nodded as well
'Wow, Cute'
He said

"I WANT KIRBY RICE!"
Midoriya hummed again and bought them food
'Thank you for the food'

Every other people in the cafe got irritated and was about to confront the two but seeing the couple, and how they interact with each other, they were heart-struck and awed them, secretly.

They went back to their seat with a Flowery aura around their head.

'What a cute couple'
They thought

We played claw machines which we both failed miserably, but we did win keychains of a cat and a dog.

We watched our winnings as we stood in front of each of us; the key chains hang in our fingers as we try to process what should we do.

I don't know why we were silent at that time.

"Since we both won keychains, maybe we should just exchange them?" She asked

It made me wonder how and why she came up with that...

(Y/N) actually want to win something for her to give Midoriya... Since he also won a key chain, she thought they could just exchange

My heart goes boom
Tadano and Shouko Supremacy

"She gave me her cat key chain while I gave my dog key chain to her" I mumbled while gazing at the thing on my palms.

It's a green cat btw

This is the first time I received something so boring...

✩‧₊˚ 𝐅𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝﹅♥︎₊˚| 𝐌.𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara