✧* ੈ Perv

_______________
_____

➤A ringing sound erupted in the room

➤A ringing sound erupted in the room. (Y/N) silently lay her body down to her mattress as she wait for someone to answer her call. Her eyes are dark and show so much hatred as she glare ahead of her.

The ringing stop.

"Hello? Momma"

"Yes, honey? What's the matter? Did something happen?"

Her mother's voice shows so much care and delicacy that nearly calmed the ager that keeps overflowing (Y/N)'s head.

The girl sighed out deeply before leaning back to her seat.

"I did as what you said"
She said before receiving a gasp from the other side.

"Did something happen!? He did something, isn't he!? I-i'm coming over-"

"Mamma. Mamma! No, he did not. I wouldn't let him though if he did and you know that, right?"
(Y/N) chuckled as she receive a faint exhale of relief coming from her mother

"I'm just worried... My baby girl alone with some men... Grr, disgusting"

"I know right! Agh, I'm so nice to him! I let him in and he's just looking at me! It's irritating as if-as if-"

"As if what, honey?"

"Ugh... As if he wanna touch me, just like what you said"

"Men... Such a disturbing word"

"I know..."

"Never put any trust to them... Who know what'll they do once your back is turned"

"I know. I know, mamma... It's just, I wanna punch the shit out of him. Pretending not being lustful and pervert..."

"Men will be men... I'm sure that kid is hiding something, if you want go look for it? Then made fun of him with all of your heart content."
Her mother laughed as (Y/N) spaced out, thinking.

"I'm just kidding, honey. Don't think of actually doing it-"

"I'll do it! Thank you Mamma, muah. I'll see you later!"

"No-honey!-"

(Y/N) then hang up with a big grin plastered on her face.
"Let's show the world what kind of a perv you are... Midoriya"