✧* ੈ Hotel

__________
___

I got to Tokyo quickly after I boarded a private jet

I got to Tokyo quickly after I boarded a private jet. I immediately went out of the plane to eye the place I haven't visited in years ever since I graduated from UA.

It's so bright

I arrived here at noon, and I took that as an opportunity to eat in their Top-Rated restaurants.

I missed eating here TBH.
With my ex...

Midoriya ate lunch where he and Ochaco used to eat together.

What a lonely bastard

I took my chance to explore the wonderful place and markets here in Tokyo before going to my Hotel.

Everyone is so festive.

But despite all that, it's hot... It's said that the temperature will increase over 39°c. I should have brought my tank top-oh wait I'll just buy it here. I'll just wear it in the hotel once I get there

"Now... Where's (Y/N)?" I cheekily asked myself.

- Hours passed by and it's already nighttime -

Dragging my suitcase with my backpack on my back, I try to locate my hotel with my phone, and after a while, I eventually arrived at the hotel that gave me a warm welcome which made me smile and bow back.

Greeting them with a wave and giving some of them autographs, I thanked them for the hospitality before they gave the key to my room.

Room 143

"Thank you" I bowed again as I carry my bags, declining the offers of the staff to carry them for me.

As I leave the Common Room on the first floor, I could hear giggling and whispers from the staff which made me wonder but I just shrugged it off and went on my way to take a long rest for the big day.

My interview is scheduled for the next day of the next day.

LMAO

At least, I'll be able to roam the city for a day to keep myself entertained. And a day to look for (Y/N). She's been ignoring me still

She's making me angrier every time she leaves me on seen.

Pouty Deku here

"Hmph"
He hmp-ed before shoving his phone into his pockets

Reaching my floor, I started to look from one door to another to find my room-oh there it is.