✧* ੈ Momma Inko

__________
___

➤Weeks ago, in the Market

Weeks ago, in the Market

"... Just a little bit more" a lady grumbled to herself as she tiptoe, hoping to reach the bag of bread in the upper part of the shelf.

(Y/N) is currently carrying a basket of goods as she wanders in the Market

As she hums while a smile was plastered on her lips, she almost passes by Lane 2 but in the corner of her eyes, she notices the grumbling lady.

She lightly chuckled at the sight before walking over to the smaller but older woman.

"May I help you, ma'am?"
(Y/N) asked, grabbing the green-haired lady's attention.

"Yes, please... Can you help me reach that-"

"Got it!" (Y/N) interrupted with her eyes closed and a cute smile on her lips.

The woman's eyes sparkled and 'ohh' while clapping her hands lightly.

👏✨👄✨👏

The two bid their goodbyes to continue their own grocery shopping

- After a While -

"I think you need my help again" (Y/N) offered once again as the woman just nodded her head with a shy hum.

"Thank you... Im sorry to bother you again" she bowed in front of the heart touched (Y/N)

"PLEASE DON'T! I'M SO GLAD I COULD HELP YOU IN SOME WAY TOO! I DON'T MIND IT, REALLY"
(y/N) said as she held her hand in front of her chest with a slightly blushing face as she notice the woman's lips slowly creep into a shy grin.

"Is that so? But anyways... Thank you"

"it's my pleasure to help you"

They bid their goodbyes once again.

🕊 • • •

"Let me reach it for you"

"Am I cursed!?"
The green-haired woman groaned to herself as she shyly nodded to (Y/N)

"Im sorry, I've bothered you too much"

"Don't be, please"
(Y/N) assured her with a soft smile

"How about I give you company as you shop? how does that sound?"

"That would be lovely but are you sure? How about you? Aren't you shopping either?"